You cant get closer to shopping and restaurants than this. The facade of the hotel might look a bit shabby but inside its just fine. Its a 3/4 star place with a nice poolarea and the hotelrestaurants look great with tempting menus . Havent had time to visit unfortunately.....so much to do here so little time.....
Reception staff not overly friendly but ok. Cleaning staff extremely nice though.
Good beds and linen.
Has to be one of the best located hotels in Aix. which also happens to be one fantastic city
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of Aix en Provence, surrounded by a magnificent Mediterranean garden, you will find the Aquabella Hotel. With 108 comfortable rooms. Our charming hotel, open 24/7 all year round, promises you a unique stay where everything is done with you in mind... Let go and emerge yourself in the serene, contemporary surroundings, taking advantage of the Sensory Spa and heated outdoor pool (open from May to September, weather-dependent). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, TravelClick, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Aquabella Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aquabella Hotel Aix En Provence
- Aquabella Aix En Provence