Just back from a 2 night stay at hotel. They just received their 4 star rating. Location was excellent. Pool is beautiful. We had a room on the top floor and the view was wonderful. Room was clean, quiet and comfortable. Service was excellent and the front desk staff was friendly, knowledgeable and made very good dining recommendations. Before arriving I had made a few requests. All requests had been granted as soon as we arrived. One complaint...no one helped with bags from car or to room. That should be an easy fix!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of Aix en Provence, surrounded by a magnificent Mediterranean garden, you will find the Aquabella Hotel. With 108 comfortable rooms. Our charming hotel, open 24/7 all year round, promises you a unique stay where everything is done with you in mind... Let go and emerge yourself in the serene, contemporary surroundings, taking advantage of the Sensory Spa and heated outdoor pool (open from May to September, weather-dependent). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TravelClick, Odigeo, Priceline and Ebookers so you can book your Aquabella Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aquabella Hotel Aix En Provence
- Aquabella Aix En Provence