All reviews few minutes walk central location excellent location family room tourist information breakfast room side street luggage bathroom parking aix cafes corridor tub fi linens
Reviewed 1 October 2018

The hotel is actually clean and looks like good value, but the paper thin walls and slamming doors meant I slept on average 4-5 broken hours on both nights of my stay. I could hear the footsteps of people in rooms above and beside me, not to mention their tv and voices. Even the unlocking of the door next to ours was loud and disturbing.
A shame really considering the staff are nice and its in a good spot, plus you can't hear any outside noise.
Don't bother with the breakfast, pancakes were rock hard and most people couldn't find a clean table to sit at.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
HOTELARTEAAIXCENTRE, Directeur général at Hotel Artea Aix Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2018

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience in Artea hotel. I’m sorry for the troubles you met. Your comments and observations will help us to improve ourselves. I truly hope that we will have the pleasure to welcome you soon again.
Sincerely yours

Reviewed 16 September 2018

The hotel is old building that is under refurbishing. No elevator between ground floor and reception on first floor. Team at reception is gentle. Corridor carpet need to be reniewed. Room is large but wardrobe would be needed. Where store clothes. Bathroom is ok. Breakfast need veggies, just basic tomatoes would be improvement.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
HOTELARTEAAIXCENTRE, Responsable réception at Hotel Artea Aix Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2018

Dear Sir, Madam,

Thank you very much for writing us such a meagninful review about your stay. We are very glad to learn that you enjoyed your stay in Artea Hotel! All the team well notices all your comments, so we could get better our services quality, wich is our priority!
We truly hoe to have the pleasure to welcome you soon again.

Best regards,

Reviewed 23 August 2018

We stopped for one night in this hotel who is well located near to everything in Aix city centre (including a carpark close by).
The male receptionist was very welcoming and got us one of their last room on the third floor (301).
The room was small but cosy and well furnished. the only challenge was the height of the ceiling as the room is under the roof. I am not tall but banged my head on the ceiling a couple of time.
The bathroom was of a reasonable size with good water pressure. The towels were a little small. The bed and linen was of good quality. AC was good.

All went well until 4 am when our noisy neighbours came back from a party. We were waken up by the discussion between these two girls. After a while I called the reception to request for someone to ask them to stop the talking ( I could hear the full conversation). the night receptionist came up to ask the guests to quiet down. Unfortunately it was unsuccessful as it lasted until 6 am. So my sleep was gone. Not a pleasant stay because of the neighbours.
On our next trip we will avoid this hotel as we do not want to take a risk of a sleepless night.

Room tip: avoid the rooms on the third floor
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
HOTELARTEAAIXCENTRE, Responsable réception at Hotel Artea Aix Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2018

Dear Madam, dear Sir,
I would like to thank you for taking the time to write such a detailed and meaningful review about your recent stay at Artea hotel. It seems that you encountered some issues and I would like to apologize for this. We truly hope that we will have the pleasure to welcome you soon again. We could upgrade you for your next stay to repair your precedent bad experience.
Kind Regards

Reviewed 16 August 2018

When I arrived to check-in, one of the rooms I booked wasn't available for me and my guests. The receptionist was absolutely unqualified to manage the situation, he suggested us to look for another hotel and he didn't even pay us the taxi to reach the other hotel (it was 1 km farther, we had our bags with us, it was raining and it was late evening, approximately 9 pm, so there were no buses - at least this is what he told us). My disappointment was really over the top.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank lbergo222706

Dear Madam, Sir,
I would like to thank you for taking the time to write such a detailed and meaningful review about your recent stay atArtea hotel. It seems that you encountered some issues and I would like to apologize for this. I will check our services with my team to avoid that kind of problems a new time. Our clients comfort is our priority.
We truly hope that we will have the pleasure to welcome you soon again.
Kind Regards.

Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

Staff is friendly and helpfull. The room was a little small and the shower was old and partially broken...
Bed was good and thr airco worked well, but for this price, you can find a beter hotel I think.

Trip type: Travelled solo
HOTELARTEAAIXCENTRE, Responsable réception at Hotel Artea Aix Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2018

Dear Madam, Sir,
Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience in Artea hotel. Thank you for your comments and observations too wich will help us to improve ourselves. I truly hope that we will have the pleasure to welcome you soon again.
Sincerely yours