All reviews bars and restaurants great location walk in wardrobe an american high quality amenities recommend this hotel early hours pedestrian area breakfast room hotel is located nice room this lovely hotel would definitely stay here again large bathroom first floor yogurt noise
Reviewed 22 October 2018

This was a small hotel in the heart of excitement and buzz in Ax-en-Provence. They don’t provide parking and that was very expensive and the fountain area is under major construction which made navigating a bit hard. But the hotel was lovely, the staff very accommodating, and having our room overlook the busy streets was fun and actually very quiet with the windows closed. The room were a bit warm regardless of how you set the thermostat but all and all the rooms were well appointed and comfortable.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 October 2018

After leaving some personal belongings in the room I called the hotel within two hours of my departure. The receptionist at the hotel confirmed that they had my belongings and I gave her my name and mobile number and confirmed that they would hold my belongings until I returned to Aix en Provence the following Saturday. When I returned they no longer had my belongings and said they must have been given to someone else. The only excuse was that they were busy and had made a mistake. I was told to email the hotel with my concerns which I did with the help of the receptionist on duty. I have received no response.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 14 October 2018

First, the people at the desk Augustine, Paula and Audrey are lovely, hospitable and kind. I hate ac and I felt it was so lovely open the windows. This place is centrally located with bars and restaurants all around. The breakfast was wonderful. Everything you could want in a charming room, with newspapers and a wonderful kind young lady helping everyone. The place is very clean. I stayed there 7 nights. My room and bathroom was spotless. The halls were spotless, sheets comfortable and wonderful. This is a classic, nice hotel. Fantastic location. It is in the center of everything, but when I shut my window, I found it very quiet. They called a cab, in the morning, so I could make my train and he was on time and wonderful too. You don't need a car if you stay here- very close to all transportation and everything is around you.

Room tip: If you want to avoid the noise- try asking for a room facing the courtyard in back.
Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 5 October 2018 via mobile

We booked our room through booking.com
It was 119 euro for the room. It was very small and old. The runner going up the stairs should be changed. The staff was not overly friendly compare to other places. For the same price I would stay at l hotel des augustins!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 August 2018 via mobile

Hard to reach by car as located in a pedestrian area. Warm welcome, nice and clean “suite” (in fact one X large bed and one small bed in the same room), large bathroom with high quality amenities, pleasant buffet breakfast. Two minor points, easy to fix: no joint on the lower part of the shower door (had to put towels to avoid flooding...) and squeaking bathroom doors (that awaken you if you use the loo at night...).

Date of stay: August 2018