“Fun and educational pastry class and plat du jour class”
Review of Cook in Provence

Cook in Provence
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Cooking Classes, food and market tours, French Pastry classes, 3-day, 5-day and week-long food and wine vacations in Provence and also in Italy with Chef Kathy. Classes and vacations are fun, educational and designed for all levels of cooks and culinary enthusiasts.
Portland, Oregon
“Fun and educational pastry class and plat du jour class”
Reviewed 3 June 2014

My friends and I took the pastry class on fruit tarts and creams. We made 3 different kinds of tarts, and got to take a bunch home. They were all delicious. Chef Kathy's passion for French pastries is obvious, but she also explains each step in detail. I don't bake a lot, but I am certain I can make these again easily. The class was so much fun that we booked the Friday Plat du Jour class, too. It was just as much fun and educational. We made caramelized onion tarts and a rolled veal dish with little stuffed zucchini, an absolutely delicious meal.

Visited May 2014