we had eaten quite often at La Chimere Cafe but the last few times we found the quality had slipped. we gave it one more chance and i got food poisoning from the starter of salmon tartare. (scomboid poisoning). when my doctor told me to go back and speak to them a few days later, the manager was not interested at all. the poisoning comes from mishandling of the fish. La Chimere has lost a group of steady customers.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.