I stayed in this hotel for 3 nights and it's a good hotel, perfect location next to the beautiful palais des papes and near by the bridge. friendly staff, good clean rooms. my advice when you travel to avignon don't go by car because it's inpossible to reach the hotel. they have a parking near the wall but my advice is not to use it because it's hell, so if you travel by car leave your car outside the stonewalls of the town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A privileged location in the heart of the city. The Mercure Avignon Centre Palais des Papes is situated on the Place de l'Horloge square, the vibrant centre of the old city with its theatre and numerous cafes. Close by is the Palais des Papes, or Palace of the Popes, incorporating the International Convention Centre. All in all, this hotel is the ideal place to discover the charms of the city and make the most of your visit to Avignon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Mercure Avignon Centre Palais des Papes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Avignon Cite Des Papes Hotel Avignon
- Accor Avignon Cite Des Papes