The hotel is very close to the Palais des Papes which is the highlight attraction in Avignon.
Restaurant, supermarkets, and shops are in walking distance, very convenient.
The room was clean, the staff was nice, friendly and able to speak English.
I stayed in the right corner of the hotel which it was bigger than others room and I could see the Popes' palace and people eating at one of the best restaurant in town.
Breakfast was also nice. I stayed for 5 nights and enjoyed it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A privileged location in the heart of the city. The Mercure Avignon Centre Palais des Papes is situated on the Place de l'Horloge square, the vibrant centre of the old city with its theatre and numerous cafes. Close by is the Palais des Papes, or Palace of the Popes, incorporating the International Convention Centre. All in all, this hotel is the ideal place to discover the charms of the city and make the most of your visit to Avignon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Accorhotels.com, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Mercure Avignon Centre Palais des Papes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Avignon Cite Des Papes Hotel Avignon
- Accor Avignon Cite Des Papes