“Beautiful Carousel!”

77 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 202 helpful votes
“Beautiful Carousel!”
Reviewed 27 June 2014

This is the only two level carousel I have ever seen and my kids enjoyed it immensely. They went straight up to the second level and sat in the dangling swings.

If you are an adult, I would take a look at the carousel if you are in the area, but no need for a special trip. It's nice, but not THAT important.

Visited June 2014

Glastonbury, Connecticut
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Lovely night-time views”
Reviewed 7 June 2014

Avignon is a beautiful, charming city, and the ferris wheel is a landmark that offers a quick, but lovely view of the city.

Visited July 2013
Port Saint Joe, Florida, United States
51 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 116 helpful votes
“Beautifully maintained”
Reviewed 22 April 2014

We started an exquisite canal trip in Avignon, a charming city, and one of the landmarks seems to be this quaint carousel which operates daily. Surrounded by plein trees which were floating their pollen in April our allergies were responding but it was forgive able.

Visited April 2014
Brisbane
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“Smiles all around!”
Reviewed 17 January 2014

My kids loved this carousel. It was one of the most beautiful and well maintained carousels we saw during 3 months in France. Go on, buy some tickets. The more you buy, the cheaper the single ride cost gets. We bought 20 tickets at the beginning of our week in Avignon, and visited it with our 3 daughters everyday. They got a ride in return for 'good behaviour'. My husband and I would grab a seat at one of the cafés closest to the carousel and enjoy a glass of wine while the kids went around, and around, and around. Happy days : )

Visited October 2013
Montijo, Portugal
52 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 56 helpful votes
“It takes you back to childhood”
Reviewed 9 November 2013

A wonderful ferris wheel that delights grownups and kids. It is always working and although I visited the Place d'Horloge during the day I think this Ferris Wheel must be even more beautiful by night with all its lights brightening.
If you are traveling with children, let them take a ride and take a picture of it, it'll be a lovely memorie of Avignon.
It takes you back to childhood and to a fantasy world.

Visited July 2013