* Excellent location just off the main square of Avignon and within easy walking distance of all major historical sites.
* Friendly front desk staff.
* First room we were shown was directly next to the eating area, and it was only through luck (someone else cancelled) that we were able to switch rooms.
* Parking is somewhat far and awkward to reach from the hotel, if carrying suitcases.
* Small bed (double, not queen).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Today, the Hotel de l'Horloge is a 4-star hotel with character. This beautiful 19th century stone building is in a prime location, with its doors opening directly onto the Place de l'Horloge in Avignon. From this base in the city's historic and touristic centre, you'll be able to enjoy an unforgettable break and the gentle elegance of the various rooms. Avignon and its rich and varied heritage awaits you: its legendary Bridge from where you'll be able to admire the panorama of the medieval town dominated by the Pope's Palace, and also the squares, museums, magnificent town houses, antique shops and galleries that will make your stay even more memorable. Also suitable for a business trip, the Hotel de l'Horloge offers One-Night Stopovers as well as a light, well-equipped meeting room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, ACCOR, Booking.com, Fastbooking, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel de l'Horloge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- De l Horloge Hotel
- Hotel De l Horloge