“great experience in French Provence”

La Provence de Claire Tours
Ranked #8 of 37 Tours in Avignon
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Paris, Ile-de-France, France
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“great experience in French Provence”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 April 2014

Claire is a wonderful guide, she is full of life, kind, open minded and always in search of new spots or new activities. She will make you discover the beautiful country side of France, in an original way, like you were part of the nature and the villages or town that make provence so famous...
I enjoyed very much spending time with Claire and I always felt that I can learn something new from her. Will do it again next time, for sure !!

Visited October 2013
2 Thank Visan D

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Unforgettable day in Provence!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 April 2014

Claire was a fantastic tour guide. I would highly recommend her to anyone wishing to explore Provence. My family and I were only in the Avignon area for a short time, so we booked a full day tour with Claire to maximize our sightseeing. We had an incredible day visiting the Pont du Gard, wine tasting and lunch in Chateauneuf du Pape, exploring the Roman ruins in Orange and seeing some of the Cotes du Rhone villages. Claire was punctual, well-organized, knowledgeable and enthusiastic. She is very passionate about Provence and wants everyone to experience the best it has to offer. Claire customized our itinerary to exactly what we were hoping to see and was considerate of the different age groups in our party. She went above and beyond by helping us with dinner recommendations and reservations in the days following the tour. Our day in Provence with Claire was an unforgettable experience, we felt very lucky to have had her as our guide. I would definitely book a tour with her again if I return to the area.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank _acatling_
New Jersey
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Claire - an absolute treat!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 March 2014

In October of 2013 I signed up for a food and wine tour of Provence…I always wanted to go and decided to go on my own and just enjoy. Enjoy I did. Claire was an absolute pleasure, always smiling, fun and knowledgeable. Always looking to "explore". The women that I met on the tour (only the four of us), were an absolute delight as well. I highly recommend touring Provence with Claire. She will make it a trip to remember!

Visited October 2013
1 Thank huckle143berry
Birmingham, Alabama
3 attraction reviews
“Amazing Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 February 2014

Claire was our tour guide for a food and wine vacation in Provence. Claire is an ideal tour guide. She is well traveled herself and understands and appreciates what it takes to be a good guide. She is extremely knowledgeable about all of Provence and has great local spots to visit and enjoy. She is prompt and very laid back - she has a great sense of humor. We enjoyed each day with Claire. She adapted each day to fit our interests and was very flexible in terms of schedule and itinerary. If and when I get to return to France, I will be in touch with Claire to be our guide. Simply wonderful experience that anyone will enjoy. She is a tour guide who you can tell loves her job! Thanks Claire - Colin & Courtney

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Courtney M
Southport, North Carolina
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Claire was excellent!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 December 2013

Our family of six adults (mom, dad, son, daughter-in-law, daughter and son-in-law) had the pleasure of having Claire as our guide daily for a week in Provence. Claire was outstanding!! She knew each of us well by week's end and could not have been more knowledgeable, friendly or accommodating as she guided us to spectacular experiences in Provence. Thank you, Claire, for giving us the most memorable vacation of our lives!

Visited September 2013