This is a clean, not fancy, nice hotel a few miles from the city center. I was just looking for an affordable place where I mainly would sleep and shower. If you have a car (free gated parking) it is trivial to get to the old city. You can walk along the river - ~ 45 minutes but pleasant. Staff was very helpful in setting up dinner reservations and other helpful tips. Breakfast is typical of european hotels - breads, jams, cereal, meats, yogurts etc. Bed was typical for these types of hotels. It was very quiet.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our 3* hotel, ideally located at the heart of the Provence, just 5mn away from the city centre, the City of the Popes and 500m from Avignon TGV station. The 100 large and comfortable rooms accommodate up to 2 adults and 2 children. All rooms have been refurbished and equipped with flat tv screens and offer a complimentary tea and coffee set! The hotel has been all renovated in 2010; free wifi access – free closed car park - ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Kyriad Avignon - Courtine Gare reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kyriad Avignon Courtine Gare Tgv Hotel Avignon
- Avignon Holiday Inn Express
- Holiday Inn Avignon