This hotel is in an excellent location as it is right by the train station. It is quiet and right on a bus line. The hotel is out of the city centre, so to get to the city, you must take a bus. When we arrived, we went to our room and there was a wickid smell. It was as if someone had just vacated the room and it was not clean. We found hairs on the toilet seat and were not impressed with the overall cleanlieness. However the decor was modern and there was a flat screen tv. There was also wireless internet in the room. The staff was not helpful and snapped at us when we asked her to repeat something she said due to a language barrier. The breakfast was expensive and not worth it at all. I would stay here again for the convenience but only if I could pay no more than 80 euros per night. Not worth it!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our 3* hotel, ideally located at the heart of the Provence, just 5mn away from the city centre, the City of the Popes and 500m from Avignon TGV station. The 100 large and comfortable rooms accommodate up to 2 adults and 2 children. All rooms have been refurbished and equipped with flat tv screens and offer a complimentary tea and coffee set! The hotel has been all renovated in 2010; free wifi access – free closed car park - ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Kyriad Avignon - Courtine Gare reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kyriad Avignon Courtine Gare Tgv Hotel Avignon
- Avignon Holiday Inn Express
- Holiday Inn Avignon