Within walking distance from the train station. But I was pleasantly surprised by how large the rooms were, by France's standards. Working desk with free wi- fi, little couch, queen bed, nice, clean, spacious bathroom.
The extensive breakfast buffet made this hotel n even better value. Comes with fresh baked goods (including pain au chocolate and croissants), creeps, eggs and sausage, bioche, cold cuts, fresh fruits, yogurts.
The shuttle is just 100 yards from hotel and costs just €1.30 and drops off in the town centre.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our 3* hotel, ideally located at the heart of the Provence, just 5mn away from the city centre, the City of the Popes and 500m from Avignon TGV station. The 100 large and comfortable rooms accommodate up to 2 adults and 2 children. All rooms have been refurbished and equipped with flat tv screens and offer a complimentary tea and coffee set! The hotel has been all renovated in 2010; free wifi access – free closed car park - ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Kyriad Avignon - Courtine Gare reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kyriad Avignon Courtine Gare Tgv Hotel Avignon
- Avignon Holiday Inn Express
- Holiday Inn Avignon