All reviews this family run hotel the hotel offers beautiful garden nice hotel convenience noise walls city bathroom
Reviewed 27 October 2018

The hotel is located in a great location. It is not far away from both of bus station and train station. I have made a correct decision to select this perfect place since it is very comfortable to travel to other cities nearby Avignon by public transportation and it is also not take too much time to walk to the center of Avignon. This hotel is running by family, so I met them every breakfast time with an excellent services. Therefore my 4 nights of staying here were convenience and memorable one.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

I stayed there during the festival of Avignon, it is outside the city walls but it’s only a five minutes walk to the train station and the bus station. The hotel offers a nice breakfast, which can be taken in the beautiful garden. My room was very small but I travelled alone so it was ok. Staff was friendly too.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

Our stay in this hotel was a delusion. It doesen't deserve the three stars at all. The place is badly kept and falling apart. The sheets were dirty when we arrived.

The room was too small for four persons, we hardly fit and we didn't have space to open the lugage.

All in all a terrible experience.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 6 July 2018

離車站很近,走3~5分鐘就到,服務人員很好,快速回答我們的問題,很感謝。價錢合理,院子美及安靜,可在此吃美味早餐,空氣好,4人房較窄,2人床稍嫌小,冷氣有陣發性小發出雜音,晚上可聽到火車雜音,不大聲。
It is nice to stay at Altera Roma Hotel which is near Avignon center station with only 3~5 minutes walk. The staffs are always friendly and helpful to our questions. The reply for our question by e-mail is quick. The price if fair and acceptable.The food is delicious and we could take breakfast at their beautiful and calm Garden. he problems of four people room are small room with crowd space and mild small double bed. The air conditioner had some mild noise periodically. Occasionally, we could hear mild train noise from Avignon-center station at night. Finally, thanks for their assistance to give us so many convenience of this time travel!

Room tip: 1 st floor is nice! (However, it is 2nd floor in Taiwan)
Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

A splendid family run business. A haven in a busy Avignon. My husband and I went on a private wine tasting tour that was exquisite. Was meant to be 3 hours was nearer 4 and I learnt so much about the Chateauneuf De Pape. A beautiful part of France. If you know little about wine or a lot about wine this is a must!!! Wine cellars to the stars....We even had a Bolivian chef training to be a Michelin starred chef with us advising us what would be good to eat with the wines. Arrived in style in a Jaguar and plenty of wine flowing. Thank you you we will be back to visit the other 300 plus vineyards very soon.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple