“Top quality and expert service”
Review of Domaine Ogier

Domaine Ogier
More attraction details
Owner description: In the of Southern Rhône Valley's most legendary appellation, the House of Ogier has, for over 155 years, been an influential producer of excellent wines and an advocate of a certain way of life. Today, our century-old cellars, among the most extensive in the Rhône Valley, are housed in Middle-Age style buildings. But they are also lively places open to all, with a tasting area where you can learn about Ogier's Terroir Expertise and our Art of Ageing wine. There are many ways to enjoy the Rhône Valley Experience and explore the History of the House of Ogier. We hope you will join us to discover more...
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase
Reviewed 30 October 2013

By far the most informative tour I've had since I started wine tasting. Anne was surely the most knowledgeable guide I've had thus far. I'm sure there are others but they didn't share as much as Anne did -- from soil to spitting, though I didn't do much spitting -- the wine was much too good to waste. I learned so much at Ogier and highly recommend it. I will definitely plan a return visit!

1  Thank Ila M
"appointment"
in 3 reviews
"process"

Reviewed 30 October 2013

I love Chateauneuf du Pape wines, but I think I tasted the best at Ogier. We had a guided tour with Anne, who was so enthusiastic and happy to share all the abundance of knowlegde that she had about wines in general, and Ogier wines in special to a group of 13 ladies. Some of us wine-amatours, others wine professionals, but she managed to reach out and make us all interested and included. We tasted 4 wines grown on different terroirs, this was really an eyeopener to how different the wine tasted just with different soil. If you get a chance, and want to learn more about this fantastic wine district, stop at Ogier, and if you get Anne as your guide you know that you are in for a treat.

Reviewed 13 October 2013

We had a lovely visit to Ogier. Fanny was a fantastic guide and we enjoyed comparing the wines of the different terroirs. Definitely recommend a visit if you're in the region - make sure you make an appointment to avoid being disappointed.

Reviewed 27 September 2013 via mobile

room full of bottles of wines with explanation on each one... people that work there really do the effort to treat you the best possible... tasting was really good, soo good that we are bringing bottles home (Florida)... a most see

1  Thank dsilvak