“Great fun, but expensive”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Liven Up Tours

Monaco Shore Excursion: Small-Group Monaco and Eze Half-Day Tour
Adelaide
55 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 55 helpful votes
“Great fun, but expensive”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 September 2013

Did a 30 minute pilot tour from Monte Carlo Bay Hotel and Resort

First thing, tourists aren't allowed to drive the Ferrari in Monte Carlo anymore, but they pick you up, drive out of Monte Carlo, and then you take over as driver so there are no issues and you don't have to go to Eze or anything

This was so much fun and was a great experience. I had Stefan as my driver/co-driver and he was great.

It's true that sometimes there can be a bit of traffic, even when driving up the mountain, which is annoying having to drive at 20km/hr, but the road does clear up and then you can see what the F430 can do

I would say that 60 mins would be better than 30 mins if you can afford it, as it takes about 10-15mins to get used to the car if you've never driven one before, so half of it is gone before you feel comfortable.

I also got the video, which I felt was worth it, but is also expensive.

Overall: I'm happy that I did this and didn't regret it even though it cost $210 Euro!

Visited September 2013
LivenUp-Monaco, Responsable réception at Liven Up Tours, responded to this review, 19 October 2016
Bonjour,
Thank you for your 5 stars feedback, your comment will help us to improve our services.
Thank you.

Fairfax, Virginia
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Ferrari Driving Experience - Fantastic Surprise!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 July 2013

I arranged the 60 minute Ferrari (pilot) tour in Monaco for my husband as a surprise. Phillip was the driver who met us at the Fairmont Hotel in Monaco. My husband was truly surprised, but enjoyed every minute. Given laws in Monaco, Phillip drove (on the Grand Prix route) to the French boarder and then my husband took over. As he said it was a dream come true to be able to drive a Ferrari the way it was intended.

Visited July 2013
Connecticut
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Great tour company!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 May 2013

We were in Monaco and booked 2 excursions, a tour in Nice and another for French Riviera. We booked thru the internet, great communication with the company, answers emails on time. We stayed at the Fairmont Montecarlo, tour guides arrived on time to pick us up, brand new vans and only 6-8 people for both tours! Very nice and very personalized. The tour guides Carolina and Nikka were great, very informative and very friendly. We would book them again if we will go back to the French Riviera!

Visited May 2013
LivenUp-Monaco, Responsable réception at Liven Up Tours, responded to this review, 20 October 2016
Bonjour,
Thank you for your kind review. We appreciate you enjoyed the whole experience with our company.
Thank you.
Rocklin, California, United States
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“If you want to see the highlights of Côte d'Azur Liven Up Tours is a great way to go.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 April 2013 via mobile

We were in Nice for 5 days and had planned on 1 tour our 1st day (Grasse, Valbonne, Gourdon & wine) and then renting a car to tour Cannes, Monaco, Monte Carlo and the rest of the area on our own. One tour convinced us they were the way to go if you have never been here and want an overview. 4 tours (total) later we are still convinced. Intimate tours, ours had max of 2 other tourist. Tour guides were on time and informative, but not over bearing. Overall great value, highly recommend

Visited April 2013
Bonjour,
Thank you for this 5 stars review. We are happy you enjoyed touring with us.
Thank you again.
Apple Valley, California
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Best tour company Liven up ,CANNES,NICE”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 September 2012

We visited Cannes in the summer ,arriving on Norwegian Gem,we had booked a private tour thru cruising excursions .Our tour guide was thru Liven up tour company Wagner who arrived in a very clean and comfortable volvo mini van.He was very pleasant and knowledgable and custom made our tour taking us to Cannes ,Nice and Monaco,taking us to all major attractions,shopping and bringing us back to our ship in a good time. My 9 year old son left his nintendo ds in the minivan and as very upset as he had a collection of photographs taken on all his field trips. I had lost hope as it seemed extremely difficult to retrieve back something as small as the DS from a foreign company .What followed was the most pleasant experience dealing with Wagner and Greg his boss .They went that extra mile and effort to ship my son's DS back inspite of their busy schedules charging only for shipping and inspite of my repeated requests to charge extra tip on my credit card they refused to take an extra penny .I am thoroughly impressed by their dedication,professional attitude and honesty and would strongly recomend them .
AS 2012

Visited July 2012
4 Thank AS1000
Bonjour,
Thank you for this kind review. Our service do not stop when you are droped off at the pier. It starts when you are making your reservation online and it sometimes goes beyond the end of your tour. We know how much pictures and souvenirs can be important so we are happy your son got back his DS home.
Thank you !