“Nice walk around Antibes”

Antibes Free Walking Tours
Ranked #9 of 41 Tours in Antibes
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Antibes Free Walking Tours will take you on a fun, informative adventure through the quaint, historic french village with your passionate local guide. The tour generally takes around 2 hours and is english speaking only (with a touch of French accent for authenticity) . From our previous experiences around the world, we find Free Walking Tours are just the best way to get to know a town and discover places we will never have found by ourselves. Can't recommend it enough, specially close to the beginning of your stay! We will show you the best of Antibes, top attractions, scenic views, fun facts... We also provide private tours on request in both English and French.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Cedric showed us around parts of Antibes we hadn’t seen before. This tour is perfect for newcomers to Antibes. Cedric was knowledgeable and very sweet and is doing a great job starting this business. It would be even better to include a little more history, stories and local anecdotes.

cedric p, Owner at Antibes Free Walking Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thanks for the great review. As I'm trying really hard to please everyone, it's hard to satisfy all my visitors and I thought I really need to give a large mix of history/ anecdotes/ fun facts during the tour... Some people love history but some others are absolutely not into it... I'll take it on board though as every feedback help you grow so much. Thanks again.

All reviews
"information"
in 3 reviews
"port"

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Thanks to Cedric, who was a great guide and make me and my two young girls discover Antibes. It was a great time animated by a great host.

Thanks Francois! That was great showing you guys around and I was so honoured to hold your daughter's hand and play the cool guide ;-)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

It wasn't my first time in Antibes -- but walking through it with Cedric revealed so much more than I had initially experienced! To be honest, I wasn't amazed by the city a first, but taking a walk through it as part of the tour really made me change my mind. Cedric takes you through all the must-see places, as well as the hidden gems. We even stopped at the Absinthe museum to get a glimpse into the history of the drink and even try it out the traditional way. He also shares many curious facts and stories that make the city seem so much more familiar and cosy. All in all, the tour exceeded my expectations by quite a bit. I've already recommended the tour to a couple of people we met in Nice, and will surely continue to do so. Great work, Cedric,- keep on being awesome and growing as a passionate and knowledgeable guide to the town!

cedric p, Propriétaire at Antibes Free Walking Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

I'm just reading this incredible review and I really can't find enough beautiful words to express how grateful and honored I am right now to have given you such a wonderful experience! I'll promess to keep it up and try as hard as I can to make everyone who will join the tour the same way as you did ;-) Thanks again a million time for these words again, I'm really speechless. Sending love to you and wish you all the best for the future!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Thanks again to Cedric for letting me know Antibes in a different and amazing way during our Free Walking Tour. I have had a wonderful time with him and enjoyed every moment of the tour. Cedric is so passionate that time passed so fast ! I also discovered one of the best ice cream in town. I will definitely recommend his tour to all my guests coming @thecosyattitude and to all my friends.

Thanks so much Leonarda for your very nice review on both TripAdvisor and Facebook!!! I'm so grateful to had you on the tour and so pleased that you had an amazing time. Much appreciate visitors like you who also really helped trying to get my new venture some more visibility ;-) Thanks again and all the best to you!

See more reviews
Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

First of all it was really exciting to discover there is a free walking tour in Antibes. Cedric turned out to be a very pleasant young man eager and happy to answer any questions. Antibes is small but beautiful town, so wonderful to have someone local to open it for you! Don’t hesitate, go for this free walking tour, at the end of the day, it is your decision whether to leave any tip or not. Cedric, you are doing an amazing work, try to expand your knowledge of the area though, information about fancy boats is interesting, but more history facfs would be even more curious xx

cedric p, Owner at Antibes Free Walking Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thanks Katia for the very nice review! I like your honesty and I really value your feedback. I think I cover quite a decent part of the town history and I always try to please everyone so it's hard to focus only on this topic, some people like to know about the yacht life, some others about the stars and some more are liking fun facts so a mix is more relevant in my own opinion. But if you are curious about history and want to know more don't hesitate to email and ask me whatever you want to know, I'll answer them with pleasure.
Thanks again.