Debbie's Crew House
La Villa d'Elsa(Juan-les-Pins)(Great Value!)
US$118
Les Strelitzias(Juan-les-Pins)(Great Value!)
US$175
US$170
  • Room Service
Hotel Le Grand Pavois(Juan-les-Pins)(Great Value!)
US$162
US$141
  • Beachfront
Best Western Astoria(Juan-les-Pins)(Great Value!)
US$128
US$125
  • Bar/Lounge
Hotel Le Pre Catelan(Juan-les-Pins)(Great Value!)
US$130
US$122
US$100
US$97
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsclose to the train stationswimming pooldebbiesfrancoaccommodation
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 April 2014

Not a very nice stay at all.. I chose this crew house as I had read previous reviews that did not live up to expectation... Debbie is rude, unhelpful and won't bother making conversation with you. On arrival nobody is helpful, you just get given your bed linen and shown to your room. Small tour from a guy who seems to be miserable everyday. Doesn't even help you with your bags after a long flight. Was also 30mins late to the airport, didn't put my bag in the boot, strange as I was paying €35. Taxi's are €40.

It's not just me who thinks this, the entire crew house doesn't like how things are run around here, especially when it comes to theft.

40 euro, 360 euro and 100 euro was stolen from people staying here. Food that you buy constantly goes missing and Debbie doesn't do anything about it. She says 'just use the safe from now on' when the safe's are electronic and don't work as they barley get looked at to keep them up to date. Despite all the "no theft will be tolerated" signs, she didn't do anything about the money situation apart from say "feel free to give it back" FEEL FREE!!??

From another crew house mate - "Also don't tell her that you have found an apartment which is cheaper, she will refuse to give your deposit back."

Also a crew house mate here booked a room 2 months prior to arrival, as she emailed the day before to check if everything was still ok - Debbie declined them a bed. However she let them stay in her spare room as a last minute decision, but the house mate got locked out at only 10:30pm for the whole night. Debbie was unapologetic and didn't offer any refund for the night.

She's rude and informal. Very upfront about who she likes and doesn't like, she'll turn the heating off so you have to sleep in a stone cold room in the basement.

I will not be returning. Please consider other crew houses. Only use this as your very last resort.

Debbie seems to of lost her passion for the business she runs here. It's a shame the positive reviews don't live up to expectation anymore.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
13  Thank Yachtie24
Reviewed 12 February 2014

This Crew-house is excellent for people who seriously wanna find a job.
Calm,clean, organized and nice vibes.
Me and my wife found this place when we couldn't find any accommodation in the area.
Debbie and Andy were so kind to help us out and showed a lot off understanding.

Nice people with a big heart.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank John M
Reviewed 6 February 2014

Just came back from a week at Debbies Crew House, to be pleasently suprised they have been busy all winter doing upgrades and renovations to the property. Thery have put in a new swimming pool, patio area and given the whole property a a shinny new look!! Everything is just about up and running for the 2014 season which I'm sure will be a great sucess!! Oh and the pizza parties are going to be even better too thanks to Franco's new bigger and better pizza oven, can't wait for the first one of the season.
Big thanks to Debbie, Franco, Oscar and Sofia for the wonderfull hospitality yet again!!!

Room Tip: All rooms are are equally as good.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Radicals A
Reviewed 16 November 2013

Absolutely loved staying in Debbie's Crew house. I stayed there for a week whilst I was trying to find work. It was my first time leaving home by myself knowing I was going to be away for quite some time, so I was very nervous. But when I arrived Debbie made me feel so welcome, nothing was ever too much! She gave me fresh bed linen and she lives adjacent to the house. The whole experience was really pleasant, it was so cosy and welcoming. They have sky tv in the lounge area, table tennis, swimming pool, and wifi. They have a kitchen equipped with all cooking utensils - it's well run, she ensures rules are in place and guests abide by them making it tidy 24/7. The rooms are basic and clean with air-con and you share a bathroom. Debbie and her husband Franco are lovely people - I was sharing a room with another girl and they made us feel like their daughters! P.S. Franco makes and hosts an awesome Pizza Party!! The location is in Biot so it's quite a way from Antibes but you can catch a bus for €2 return if I remember rightly. A 5 minute walk from Biot Train station.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank Stevie G
Reviewed 13 September 2013

Much thanks to Debbie's hospitality when I have stayed at her lovely residence in France. I am a repeat customer for some years now and I have always enjoyed my stay. This summer 2013 I found that Debbie and her husband had done many improvements to the place as well. Always a friendly atmosphere in a very convenient location to Antibes. I will most definitely return.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo