Friend recommended this accommodation. Five minute walk to train station, which was great we were on a train every day. Near the port, which had some magnificent yachts moored. We stayed as a couple, the accommodation is clean and a good size, lovely balcony area, where you could enjoy dinner. We bought food from local shops and stayed in two nights, the other night we dined Italian restaurant across the road. everything we wanted in walking distance. Staff nice as well. You could do laundry there which was convenient 6 euros a load and you could pay extra for safe.
Antibes itself is beautiful. There was some noise from street, people on there way home, not vehicles, a little annoying, thought I should mention. We didn't use the pool but it was lovely and families staying made good use of it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recently refurbished premium self catering apartmentsGreat location in town centre Antibes Rich cultural and historical heritage. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Pierre & Vacances Premium Residence Port Prestige reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pierre And Vacances Premium Residence Port Prestige
- Pierre & Vacances Premium Residence Port Prestige Hotel Antibes