Thoroughly enjoyed our stay in 1st floor apartment overlooking marina and Fort. It had every utensil you would need for catering for yourself but with so many great restaurants nearby you won't stay in much, we had takeaway pizza one night and an indian another night over a two week stay. Reception can arrange for breakfast to be delivered i.e. croissants, pain au chocolate etc. which was very good and we found the staff very friendly, helpful and also spoke good English. Pool looked great but we prefer the beach, sandy beach only 5 mins walk from apartment was small but ideal, happy to lie on beach towels and had a food van which sold a good selection of food but there are other beaches a bit further to walk which had loungers and lots of food stalls to choose from. The Port Prestige is in a perfect location a few minutes walk from the train station & buses nearby to take you further afield but best of all was the old town which was just a maze of narrow streets and alleys filled with lovely shops that was a pleasure to wander around, lots of restaurants to choose from, small supermarkets to stock up the fridge with beers and wine! Geoffreys of London british supermarket just a minute away if you miss some home comforts. Bed was bigger than kingsize and very comfortable with great quality bedding (bedding & towels changed after first week and cleaner madeup bed), flat screen tv ok but not much English speaking channels, air con great but bit noisy, wifi fine for our needs but you could pay extra for faster speed, safe was easily accessed within wardrobe and cost 3Euro per day. A lovely place to visit and stay, and the French people were friendly and spoke enough English to understand us and our attempts at speaking French.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recently refurbished premium self catering apartmentsGreat location in town centre Antibes Rich cultural and historical heritage. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Pierre & Vacances and Odigeo so you can book your Pierre & Vacances Premium Residence Port Prestige reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pierre & Vacances Premium Residence Port Prestige Hotel Antibes
- Pierre And Vacances Premium Residence Port Prestige