All reviews self catering apartment great location the bus swimming pool alicia bedroom gym balcony cannes sea facilities supermarket promenade
Reviewed 3 February 2013

We stayed in 3 room apartment,which was large,there were 3 bathrooms,in one bedroom was ensuite bathroom with a bath tub,very large living room,with a terrasse and garden sitting,it was really nice,clean and felt like a 4 star ,with free underground parking which led directly by elevator to do door of apartment,internet connection was in all the rooms.It was really very nice stay in this hotel

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank me y
Reviewed 6 October 2012

Family rooms are decorated lovely and very spacious!
We had an apartment for five and received a large apartment with two comfortable bedrooms, large living room with a large beautiful dining area , large TV, two balconies (one facing the pool), large kitchen equipped with dishes, dishwasher and large fridge, 2 showers and Entrance Hall wide.
Free high-speed internet connection, coverd parking (7 euros per day) and within walking distance of the beautiful promenade.
We came for one night before a flight, and were sorry that we didn't rented this hotel, a few nights mor.

Room Tip: Family rooms for 4 persons smaller! Children slept in the living room and ther is only one shower. Smaller dining area and fully equipped kitchen (including dishwasher and fridge). There is no coffee and sugar in the rooms.
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Merav E
Reviewed 24 February 2012

we stayed here for 6 weeks over the winter, the appartment was modern and well equiped with the balcony overlooking the pool and other appartment blocks .it was nicely bright and airy.getting in and out with a car was a bit of a pain , tight underground parking with several different codes for main gate /front door /enter/exit garage. but my main gripe was the inspection of the appartment on checking out . the young lady performing this task will one day become the mother in law from hell,running her fingers along surfaces with a disaproving look if they sensed any dust
.after failing our first attemt she explained that we could pay 60 euros to have the final clean
done for us .having made a big effort to leave it the place as we found it ,this made me angry.after another session of wiping froors on my hands and knees we passed .surely after 6 weeks of occupancy they would routinely send in the cleaners anyway before filling the appartment again ?

Room Tip: face pool not road
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank DebbieHoll
Reviewed 7 November 2011

We had an apartment that slept 8 people and it was well appointed, yes the street is noisey but we put up with it because it had to excellent bus routes that took us to Cannes in one direction and nice in the other for 1 euro each,,,, thats right One euro. The poll was great for the kids and with a 200 meter walk to the beach and dozens of resturants. this is an excellent spot for families...................

Room Tip: Avoid the avenue de nice if you can................
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
4  Thank lochGorman
Reviewed 27 July 2011

Very nice residence and the appartement was also okay. We booked though Nemea directly and on their website was nothing about appartements towards the very noisy street Avenue de Nice........all their pictures are of the appartements towards the garden and pool - looked very nice. When we arrived I saw the balconies facing the street and told immidiately the guy at the reception that I did not hoped our appartement was facing that side as I had never read about it at their website nor seen pictures of it. The answer was that I had to contact my travel agency!!!!! or Nemea directly - on a saturday....Ofcourse that was not a possiblity. So we stayed 1 week at the noicy street. This is a residence with many french pepole and my thought is that they put the foreign guests on the noisy side. I had booked the appartement in may and paid it all in june so why shouldn't I get a nice appartement on the quite side?
Furthermore this residence is all closed until 9 in the morning. I am up early and would like to go to the pool and gym - but not possible until 9..... when you are up early you feel like you are locked in. So my advice to Nemea is to explain on their website that there are appartements facing the street and facing the park/pool. Then you know and can decide whether you want to take the risk or not. And then they should open the pool/gym at least at 8 in the morning - this is like a kindergarten.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family