We stayed 2 nights in a sea view room with a terrace. The quality of the rooms and accessories (towels, bed linen etc) was all really high. Our room was really pretty.
The service was excellent and really friendly
We parked in Cagnes sur Mer and were picked up and taken to our car by the hotel as we needed to which is great.
Haut de Cagnes is a tiny but very pretty hilltop town. Not a lot to do but admire the beauty of it, but it is gorgeous and definately worth a visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Walk into a true French Fairytale, by entering the doors to this magnificent and romantic Castle from the 13th century, situated on the French Riviera overlooking the Mediterranean Sea...Enjoy staying in one of our 26 rooms and suites uniquely decorated rooms with local antiques and if you love reading why not relax, read or play chess in our cozy library, where you will find a cannonball from the Waterloo battle beneath the portrait of Napoleon, made when he sat in the prison in Nice. For breakfast indulge in our home made specialties and local produce, whilst enjoying the extraordinary view. Explore and go on a guided tour around the village on its medieval cobbled streets… ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Priceline, Prestigia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Chateau Le Cagnard reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Cagnard Hotel Cagnes-Sur-Mer
- Le Cagnard Cagnes Sur Mer