Stunning chateau, beautiful little town, staff were extremely welcoming and friendly. The rooms are amazing, very comfortable, beautifully designed and thoughtful attention to detail. Very luxurious, it was a short one night stop over for us but we loved it, would have stayed longer seemed to be a good base for exploring the area. Easy to drive to also.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Walk into a true French Fairytale, by entering the doors to this magnificent and romantic Castle from the 13th century, situated on the French Riviera overlooking the Mediterranean Sea...Enjoy staying in one of our 26 rooms and suites uniquely decorated rooms with local antiques and if you love reading why not relax, read or play chess in our cozy library, where you will find a cannonball from the Waterloo battle beneath the portrait of Napoleon, made when he sat in the prison in Nice. For breakfast indulge in our home made specialties and local produce, whilst enjoying the extraordinary view. Explore and go on a guided tour around the village on its medieval cobbled streets… ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Ebookers and Cancelon so you can book your Chateau Le Cagnard reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Cagnard Hotel Cagnes-Sur-Mer
- Le Cagnard Cagnes Sur Mer