“lovely place great food!”
Review of La Guerite

La Guerite
Ranked #285 of 868 Restaurants in Cannes
Price range: US$59 - US$106
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: From April 19th to November, « La Guerite » restaurant welcomes you on Sainte Marguerite island. You will discover a place of 1000 m2 at the water’s edge in front of the Bay of Cannes. In this little piece of heaven, you will find three distinct spaces: the restaurant, the beach, and our new bistro concept ​ named "la Moulerie." We welcome you for your lunches, dinners, private events or professional meetings.
Reviewed 25 June 2014

we were visiting the french riviera and while at cannes we visited saint marguerite and ate at la guerite! The food was amazing, we had the homard with the pasta and some great wine! The place itself is very beautiful and at a lovely location with a great view!

Reviewed 23 June 2014

I loved this restaurant. After a busy week at Canne Lions, I was on my own exploring the Fort and the island and landed on this idyllic spot down a long stretch of stairs to an open air waterfront restaurant. Very upscale and elegant, but totally casual and relaxing in spirit. I could have been on a deserted island...I met a small group visiting by boat, and many bottles of wine later and samplings of most of the dishes on the menu - none were disappointing! Nice escape! Highly recommend if you're visiting the island, or just want to get off the mainland for lunch. The ride over and back is just 13 euros....

Reviewed 21 June 2014

Today was a special day for me because it was the day of our wedding anniversary, me and my husband visited La Guerite and we had a great time! The food was excellent and everything that we tried was above our epectations! It is next to the sea, and you get a wonderful view at Cannes! I am really glad we decided to visit La Guerite!

Reviewed 14 June 2014

We had a great time at La Guerite, at Ile Sainte Marguerite! The food was exquisite! We will be definetely come back and enjoy the food and the view again!

Reviewed 11 June 2014

I am amazed that this lovely restaurant has had some poor reviews. We were staying in Cannes and heard about La Guerite by chance. When we looked at it on Trip Advisor we could have been put off - well ignore the poor reviews, it was a great experience with good service, excellent food and wonderful views back to the mainland. A guy picks you up in a rib and takes you across to the island which takes about 5 minutes. Once there we received a very friendly welcome and service was attentive throughout. The food was excellent and gave us something a little bit different from all the mainstream places in Cannes thanks to the chefs Greek influence. Anyway - make the effort, it's worth it.