“Would Happily Go Again.”
Review of BELLA STORIA

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 28 April 2016

We were visiting Cannes and looking at different menu's for lunch. As Cannes can be expensive we decided on a set menu. An excellent and unusual Calamaretti in a light chilli sauce to start, followed by grilled Gambas with Three Colour Rice. Both were delicious. The dessert of an Apple Tart with a light filo base plus Vanilla Ice Cream and Chantilly was a perfect finish to the meal. We had a reasonably priced well chilled rose wine. Very efficient and cheerful service.

Date of visit: April 2016
1  Thank Judith P
Write a reviewReviews (1,002)

Reviewed 24 March 2016

The restaurant was not too full when we arrived, and service was very prompt and attentive, no complaints at all there.

The dishes were very nice, I had the calamari for a starter, and my partner had the rocket salad, which was very fresh and tasty! I had the ravioli with morels for main course, which was a highlight, very well made and a bit different! My partner had the chicken supreme, which was fine too.

Would certainly recommend Bella Storia if you are looking for Italian in central Cannes, good service, nice food and good value!

Date of visit: March 2016
Reviewed 9 March 2016

Found this lovely restaurant in the centre of Cannes. Enjoyed the 3 course offer. All dishes well prepared and presented. Chicken and steak fantastic, desserts super.. Service was very friendly..

Date of visit: March 2016
Reviewed 18 February 2016 via mobile

We went for Valentine's Day Dinner. It was a last minute decision. But we made a reservation online. When we arrived we found that their Internet wasn't working so they didn't receive the reservation. We go seated but then it took us a while to get a server. We both had the menu with entrée, plat and dessert for €28. We both took the L’Antipasti de légumes grillés. Which was good but it just seemed like canned vegetables and not fresh, marinated then grilled.
Then I had the Ham ravioli. It did not taste good. And my boyfriend had the Le Risotto aux Gambas. (ended up being too creaming and rich for him)
Then I had the Crème brûlée and he took a lava cake. Both were fine.
I don't think I would return here the service was that great and the main plates weren't either.

Date of visit: February 2016
Reviewed 10 November 2015 via mobile

We enjoyed salads followed by fresh salmon prepared to perfection. Wonderful deserts to finish off a great meal. Good service.

Date of visit: November 2015