“Good sushi, location could be better”
Review of Sushi Kan

Sushi Kan
Reserve with
Sushi Kan is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #79 of 833 Restaurants in Cannes
Price range: US$14 - US$76
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Diner, Japanese
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Sushi Kan est un restaurant de specialites japonaises situe en plein centre-ville de Cannes, dans une rue pietonne charmante entre le Boulevard de la Croisette et la rue d' Antibes. Plus de 70 varietes de Sushi sont prepares a la commande ! La qualite, l'exigence et la saveur sont nos mots d'ordre. Nos Maitres Sushis excellent depuis 15 ans dans l'art culinaire japonais et mele cuisine traditionnelle avec originalite par des creations exclusives telles que le Hot Roll et les cruncheeses!!!!! L'equipe SUSHI KAN vous accueille tous les jours, midi et soir (sauf dimanche midi).
Larvik, Norway
“Good sushi, location could be better”
Reviewed 27 May 2014

Ate here for lunch one day and experienced a quality meal within reasonable pricing. Tuna was fresh and tender. They had some specialities that was surpisingly tasty. Can be recommended if you have a sushi-craving in Cannes.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Torgrim S

Paris, France
“Great food, but would look for same quality and better service elsewhere”
Reviewed 11 April 2014

the food was really good, fresh, perfect amount... No doubt about the talent of the cooks.
But why wouldn't the waitress think that it is just not polite to speak so loud about her personal stuff that we couldn't even hear each other talking with my boyfriend, without saying that hearing about the problems of the staff should not disturb our meal.The fact that she was speaking loud to the cook who didn't seem to think this was rude either didn't help the global feeling.
Except for the very polite young waiter I have to say that I would be looking for a restaurant with the same quality and better staff in Cannes before I go back there, it was simply cheap on this front and pretty annoying.

• Visited April 2014
London, United Kingdom
“Easily the best sushi in Cannes”
Reviewed 14 March 2014

Having spent a lot of time in Cannes I have got to know a lot of the restaurants here and being particularly fond of sushi I have pretty much tried all cannes has to offer. This one is by far the best and easily one of the nicest places for sushi I have ever tried.

Tucked away on a little side street. This exquisitely decorated restaurant serves some of the freshest and well produced sushi you could hope to eat. With brilliant version of the well know classics and a few of the chefs own personal creations you will be spoilt for choice. To accompany the meal there is also a great selection of sake and Japanese beer to add to the authenticity.

The service matches the food and again is extremely good here with very friendly waiters and chefs (who work right in front of you). The staff even managed to remember who we were on just our second visit which added a great personal touch. As for the price it is a tiny bit more expensive than a few of the other places in Cannes but you definitely get what you pay for here.

Overall a brilliant restaurant and high quality food so you cant go worng

• Visited February 2014
Bondi, Australia
“High quality sushi & service”
Reviewed 6 March 2014 via mobile

It was the second time I went to Sushi Kan today. The first time was a few years ago and I had lunch in with my partner. As I kept a good memory of this place and its food, I went back today to take away and enjoy a nice & fresh chirashi in the sun on la Croisette.
As I mentioned I don't eat octopus, I got delightful scallops instead, lucky me (and thanks for that)! The dish was prepared on order and for that I don't mind waiting. The staff was very kind, definitely not japanese tho but no matter and the chef all happy and smily behind his counter.
The fish was an absolute pleasure to eat, as it was last time! I love the rice seasame & nigella (?) seasoning an even the sauces, especially the sweet one, was better than usual.
So yes I love it! No I don't know them at all, neither am I paid to write this review AHAHA! I just highly recomend that place to any sushi lover here!

“Excellent sushi, nice atmosphere”
Reviewed 25 November 2013

This is not your usual industrial sushi, everything was made to order and especially prepared, it took about 10 minutes to arrive, the sushi was a revelation, the freshness of the ingredients, the fusion varieties: sushi roll with scallops and caviar, or foie gras, even the classics are very good, I understood that the management is very strict about the freshness of the ingredients and that nothing is used from the day before.

Highly recommended !