“Best place in Cannes!”

L'Affable
Ranked #13 of 811 Restaurants in Cannes
Price range: US$10 - US$47
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: Bistrot chic
London, United Kingdom
“Best place in Cannes!”
Reviewed 17 November 2013

What a place! Me and my friends had dinner at this beautiful restaurant.
The quality and the presentation of the food is superb! I think that you could choose anything you would like from the menu and you won't regret it! At the end of the meal they will bring you some lush macarons (the best I ever had!)
Don't forget to try the suffle and the prawns

• Visited November 2013

• Turkish first
London, United Kingdom
“Utterly gorgeous”
Reviewed 25 October 2013

I was recommended this by a local event organiser, I'd been to one of her events during the week and it was perfect so I knew I could trust her. We were not disappointed. For 45 euros we had a superb 3 course seasonal menu - I started with tartare of scallops and a lime cream, stunningly presented someone else had duck foie gras and the other shrimp tempura . Followed on with tender beef and vegetables for us all, perfectly seasoned. The wow factor came with grand marnier souffle ....OMG. Very good wine list - we found a perfect grand cru for 40 euros which considering the setting and the calibre of the chef was absolutely worth paying for. Considering the often mediocre places in this town that you either love or hate - or have to come to for work every now and again - this is top of my list to go back to next year.

• Visited October 2013
Moscow, Russia
“Best place to eat in Cannes”
Reviewed 17 October 2013

Every year during TWFA I get to eat here once or twice, and was never disappointed. Food is just awesome. I m soo thankfull to a colleague of mine that has recommended that place to me, as its located on a side streeet and I would never ended up finding it myself. A true gem of Cannes. Cant wait to get back actually, this year

• Visited November 2012
“Good Bistro Food”
Reviewed 12 October 2013 via mobile

Visited here on our first evening in Cannes on the recommendation of the hotel concierge and weren't disappointed . Lively buzz about the place good simple menu and all prepared and presented well.
Will return on our next visit to Cannes

London
“Great and consistent restaurant with good lunchtime deals”
Reviewed 8 October 2013

One of our favourite restaurants in Cannes is L'Affable, modern décor and very good service. The food is always good and at lunchtime they do a very good deal for 23 euros for 2 courses or 27 for 3. Today had the dish of the day - guineafowl with tagliatelli and mushrooms and their signature dish of the grand marnier soufflé - both absolutely delicious. Thoroughly enjoyed girly lunch and excellent service. More expensive in the evenings but also excellent. Highly recommended

• Visited October 2013