“One of the best . . . when in Cannes, do not miss!”

Le Bistrot Gourmand
Ranked #32 of 799 Restaurants in Cannes
Price range: US$29 - US$45
Cuisines: French, Mediterranean
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: Since 2007 Guillaume ARRAGON and his team propose you an home made cooking of Mediterranean recipes.Every morning fresh products are selected on the stalls of the producers and commercçants of the "Marché Forville".We work products according to the seasons and avoid those of import so guaranteeing an optimal quality.
Key Largo, Florida
“One of the best . . . when in Cannes, do not miss!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 September 2013

Food and service here is excellent, top notch French. This was our 3rd time here and this time we were with 4 friends, so we took a outside table under the awning for 6. Placed our orders, poured the first glass of wine and as the entree arrived, the skies opened. It poured. 'Faster than a speeding bullet' (yes, I know) the staff was moving us (and others) inside where they started us over with fresh beignets and really delicious plats. . . . These folks are pro's in the kitchen as well as in the dining room - they really care about the quality of their food, as well as the pleasure of their guests. At 20 Euros, the menu is incredible! Everyone seemed to be enjoying the food and the atmosphere. Do not miss Le Bistrot Gourmand when in Cannes - and go a bit early to first enjoy the scene at Marche Forville (just around the corner) if you are a visitor to the area.

2 Thank Owner-KonaKai-Resort

“Great little find”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 September 2013

One word-great! We are not that easily wooed in restaurants partly due to my partner being a chef but this was a great meal & have booked again for my parents tonight. We had the foie gras & ravioli followed by steak tartar & fillet steak then to finish the cheese & fondant. Enjoy....

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Rachael G
Adelaide
“Great for a special occasion”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 September 2013

I was looking for a really nice restaurant as we were staying in Cannes and it was my wifes birthday. I came across this restaurant in the hotel recommendations where we were staying. I went to check it out and it looked classy and the menu comprehensive so made a booking with thefriendly staff. It was a great night my wife said one of the best meals of our holiday, everything straight from the kitchen and I even tried steak tartare for the first time and really enjoyed it. A sparkler was added to my wifes strawberry desert to top off a great night.

2 Thank Brenton K
“Excellent except Don't get the steak/beef”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 September 2013 via mobile

What a delicious meal! The amuse bouches were better than some of the appetizers.

I loved everything I ordered- foie gras, grand marnier soufflé, bouillabaisse and octopus salad. The only "mediocre" item we had was the steak. What a pity since the presentation was so beautiful.

You won't regret your meal here! And the prices compared to other Michelin one star restaurants in Nice.

1 Thank JennelopeD
Miami, Florida
“Excellent creame brulee”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2013

The service is very good and the food of course too. You need to try the creame brulee.

We ordered the 29Euros menu, and it was excellent. I had the lamb, and it was very good.

We came without any reservation.

We ate outside, it was a little noisy, there are a lot of cars passing by. If you like a quiet place, eat inside.

I recommend this restaurant.

• Visited July 2013