Lowest prices for your stay
£164
Hotels.com
Get rewarded with One Key
Murat S
Istanbul, Türkiye

Central, Beautiful Hotel

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 6 Jul 2019
I like the location of BW Premier Mondial. It is at the center of Cannes. You can walk to beach side in 5 minutes at most. There are variety of restaurants nearby. Cannes is not a very big place either.

Employees are positive and helpful. I like their communication. All speak English well.

Interior of hotel and rooms are nice and clean. There is safe, fridge in the room. Bathroom is clean. Internet works well. Air condition has no noise and works properly. Room is quiet although it is adjacent to one of the main streets. The only thing, I did not like is size of the room. I stayed in deluxe double room and 2 person barely fit inside and open luggages. However this is a common fact in almost all same category hotels. Size is acceptable for that reason.

I'd stay this place if I visit Cannes again in the future.
Date of stay: June 2019
£83
Fully refundable
0.3 miles from Best Western Premier Mondial
Pool
Photo de la façade de la villa à cannes
£108
0.4 miles from Best Western Premier Mondial
    £57
  • Algotels
View more hotels in Cannes
All reviews perfect location rue d'antibes recommend this hotel short walk to the beach air condition shopping district bed was comfortable our honeymoon few minutes walk mini bar restaurants and bars public beach junior suite would stay here again fantastic hotel railway station good size
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 June 2019

I come to Cannes every year for the advertising festival always staying in different hotels. This year I stayed here and I will definitely come back. The location is perfect. The staff super friendly and helpful. My room was a treat. Big, beautyful view on the 5. floor. It was very clean. One extra for me were the Clarins products they have. I use them for myself as well. I did not do breakfast in the hotel since there are lots of places around.

Room tip: I was in 507. I guess on upper floors it is more quiet.
Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 10 June 2019 via mobile

Very nice and cosy hotel on the rue d’antibes
5mn walk to the beach
They have a super open buffet breakfast
If you have a car you can profit from their deal with sncf parking, just behind the hotel 5mn walk again
The family room is great for 3people, you have a nespresso machine and coffee is free
The receptionists and all the personnel are welcoming.
So enjoy your stay!!!

Date of stay: May 2019
Reviewed 4 June 2019 via mobile

The staff were incredibly friendly and helpful.

The rooms are compact but contain everything you need and are very nicely decorated. The beds are comfortable and have better lighting than many hotel rooms.

The buffet breakfast (€20 if not included in the room booking) has a good selection of cold and hot food.

The hotel is walking distance from lots of restaurants, shops and the sea front.

The hotel has a deal with the station car park, which is only a couple of blocks away from the hotel, but navigating between the two in rush hour is tricky, especially given the roadworks that blocked the route our satnav was trying to take us. Getting your car parking ticket stamped by the hotel and then paying at the kiosk rather than the machine gives you a 20% discount on the car park’s standard charges.

Date of stay: April 2019
1  Thank AlexGeoghegan
Reviewed 5 May 2019 via mobile

We stayed in this hotel for a short break in March 2019 and what a great stay we had!!

The entrance to the hotel is tucked away down the side street, just off the main shopping street and is ideally located for shopping and the beach, being a 5 minute walk from the beach and the train station.

The hotel interior and the room was modern, clean, comfortable and well appointed and the addition of Clarins bath products in the room added a touch of luxury.

Breakfast in the dining room downstairs was extensive. Cereal, fresh bread and pastries , scrambled eggs, fresh cheese, sliced meats, yoghurt.. Etc... Plenty of choice to set you up for the day ahead.

The staff were courteous and always helpful. Nothing was too much trouble.

The only thing we could think to 'improve' the hotel would be to have
a hotel bar to get drinks in the evening... but in all honesty, the hotel is so close to everything that this really wasn't an issue at all.

We would definitely return to this great little hotel!

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Pebbles111
Reviewed 21 April 2019

I had an amazing stay at this hotel in Cannes with my children. The location is perfect - room to the beach in 5 minutes. We had a Deluxe room on the 5th floor - completely worth the upgrade for the view, the balcony and comfort. No question, we would stay there again.

Room tip: Rooms on the 5th floor have the best view
Date of stay: April 2019