In writing this review, I can't really think of anything that stood out and I was there a week ago. Breakfast was o-k. Not much to report back. Just standard fare. You'd have to flag the waitress down to get eggs or omelets. There's a Sixt car rental place practically next to the reception so that was very convenient for renting a car and exploring the French Rivera. Staff was o-k. As a platinum guest, you get free breakfast and free internet as well as a welcome gift. We went up to the deck and the pool was tiny. There is a great view of the city from the roof top deck but I wouldn't stay at the hotel for sun and definitely not for the pool.
I wouldn't consider this hotel a 5 star hotel that I just want to lounge at the entire day. The price is not worth what you receive in return. In terms of location, there's shopping around and that's pretty much it. If you're looking for activities to do, you can well, just walk around, enjoy the breeze and look at the dinner menus.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled between the Mediterranean Sea and the Southern Alps, JW Marriott Cannes boasts an incomparable cultural and artistic heritage. The hotel is located on the former site of the Palais des Festivals, placing it at the heart of a city that steps into the spotlight once a year, when shining stars and international events come together for a film festival that has made Cannes the annual showcase for French elegance. Among its many unique features, JW Marriott Cannes is the only luxury hotel on the Croisette to have its own auditorium seating up to 820 guests. It also offers 16 newly renovated multi-functional and totally flexible conference rooms (including 10 new rooms on the 1st floor). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Expedia, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your JW Marriott Cannes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jw Marriott Cannes Hotel Cannes
- Palais Stephanie Hotel Cannes
- Cannes Palais Stephanie Hotel
- Sofitel Cannes
- Cannes Sofitel