I had the pleasure of staying at the JW Marriott Cannes for 6 wonderful nights in an upgraded garden/partial ocean view room with a balcony. I've traveled to Europe before and this room was probably three times (or more) larger than anywhere else I've stayed. The entire staff treated us with superior customer service including recommendations (sometimes reservations) for restaurants, our fun time at the beach, nightly entertainment and day long adventures. Most of the time, we chatted with Amin (concierge) and encourage anyone that visits the Marriott in Cannes to say hello to him and his wonderful staff.
In case you're wondering, everything about the hotel (formerly the Palace Stephanie) is fantastic - breakfast on the terrace; rooftop pool & jacuzzi; lobby with crystal chandeliers; comfortable robes, slippers and showers (in our room); and breath taking views of the beach.
I'm looking forward to returning in the near future!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled between the Mediterranean Sea and the Southern Alps, JW Marriott Cannes boasts an incomparable cultural and artistic heritage. The hotel is located on the former site of the Palais des Festivals, placing it at the heart of a city that steps into the spotlight once a year, when shining stars and international events come together for a film festival that has made Cannes the annual showcase for French elegance. Among its many unique features, JW Marriott Cannes is the only luxury hotel on the Croisette to have its own auditorium seating up to 820 guests. It also offers 16 newly renovated multi-functional and totally flexible conference rooms (including 10 new rooms on the 1st floor). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Southall Travel, Travel Republic (UK), Marriott, Priceline, TravelUp, Hotel.de, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your JW Marriott Cannes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jw Marriott Cannes Hotel Cannes
- Palais Stephanie Hotel Cannes
- Cannes Palais Stephanie Hotel
- Sofitel Cannes
- Cannes Sofitel