Cannes is quiet in January. Unfortunately the JSM, was too busy. With the front foyer filled with dinner banquet tables, it felt like we were at a conference with 200 of our no so best friends.
Hotel is a little tired, rooms clean but dated, bathrooms need work.
Auto park is 40Euro day. Internet 25 Euro a day. How come the more expensive the hotel, the more they charge for internet?
Just glad the offseason rates were cheap, otherwise I would have checked out.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled between the Mediterranean Sea and the Southern Alps, JW Marriott Cannes boasts an incomparable cultural and artistic heritage. The hotel is located on the former site of the Palais des Festivals, placing it at the heart of a city that steps into the spotlight once a year, when shining stars and international events come together for a film festival that has made Cannes the annual showcase for French elegance. Among its many unique features, JW Marriott Cannes is the only luxury hotel on the Croisette to have its own auditorium seating up to 820 guests. It also offers 16 newly renovated multi-functional and totally flexible conference rooms (including 10 new rooms on the 1st floor). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Marriott, Odigeo, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your JW Marriott Cannes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jw Marriott Cannes Hotel Cannes
- Palais Stephanie Hotel Cannes
- Cannes Palais Stephanie Hotel
- Sofitel Cannes
- Cannes Sofitel