I was there in March, for Business. They welcomed me saying that they had a parking, but this was more expensive than the public one! The room was fantastic, top quality with balcony in front of the sea. This hotel is a Marriott, but it has a unique atmosphere and artists pictures everywhere. The staff is motivated and well, well, trained to deal with whatever request.
The quality of the food is high. You cross the road and enjoy the beach, or a beautiful running on the beach sidewalk. When booking, ask for their best price: if the hotel is not fully booked you might be positively surprised!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled between the Mediterranean Sea and the Southern Alps, JW Marriott Cannes boasts an incomparable cultural and artistic heritage. The hotel is located on the former site of the Palais des Festivals, placing it at the heart of a city that steps into the spotlight once a year, when shining stars and international events come together for a film festival that has made Cannes the annual showcase for French elegance. Among its many unique features, JW Marriott Cannes is the only luxury hotel on the Croisette to have its own auditorium seating up to 820 guests. It also offers 16 newly renovated multi-functional and totally flexible conference rooms (including 10 new rooms on the 1st floor). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Southall Travel, Marriott, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your JW Marriott Cannes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jw Marriott Cannes Hotel Cannes
- Palais Stephanie Hotel Cannes
- Cannes Palais Stephanie Hotel
- Sofitel Cannes
- Cannes Sofitel