“Excellent pasta”

Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating
Munich, Germany
“Excellent pasta”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 July 2013 via mobile

After 10 days of good french food, the family really enjoyed some italian food at this little restaurant. The pasta is great, the pizzas were less of a hit, though. Nice salads and friendly service. Centrally located and in a quieter alley, this restaurant can be recommended.

Visited July 2013

London
“Fantastic Italian Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 July 2013

My wife and I had dinner here last week and had a wonderful meal. She had the gnocchi bolognese and I had the fettuccine carbonara. We really enjoyed our meal and was the perfect meal to end our week in France and Italy. The restaurant is at the end of a dead end street which makes it a nice and quiet setting. The only downside to the experience was that it took a long time. We didn't order any appetizers or dessert and it still took 2.5 hours. There was only 1 waiter and he was very nice and helpful, so I don't know if this is the standard time or if they were just short staffed. The food was fantastic, just don't go if you are in a hurry or looking for a quick bite.

• Visited July 2013
Dublin
“Nice place but nothing to get excited about”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 November 2012

Nice decor with a stylish combination of Italian/France/Cannes film glamour. Staff were friendly but service more French than Italian in style. We only had a couple of salads, my octopus salad was very fresh and pleasant, if a little bit small. Clearly a popular spot as I was here on a November Weds evening,and by the time we left the place was packed - so clearly they are doing something right as there are many places in Cannes to choose from, and this restaurant is tucked down the end of side-street. If I was back in Cannes I think I would go back and sample more of the menu -as judging by the popularity on the evening we were there it is worth a return visit. Not expensive for Cannes, but not cheap.

• Visited November 2012
Oslo, Oslo, Norway
“Simply the best in Cannes”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 July 2012

I honestly have no idea why this has gotten even one rating that is not 5* !
Both the pasta and pizza must be amongst the best in Cannes, and at a good price! The service is splendid, the food came extremly fast and it was most defently the best resturant between all the 15-20 different ones we visited.
I highly recommend you eat here while in Cannes, if not, you are missing out!!

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank Johannes A
Bargemon, France
“Not what I was expecting ! The Italiens let me down”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 June 2012

The menu was tempting, so I thought I'd give it a try.
As it is a Pasta Speciality restaurant, I had pasta......you choose the kind of pasta you want then to marry it up with a sauce...I chose Macaroni as my pasta and the Primavera sauce described as, tomatoes with courgettes, asparagus, mushrooms....it came in a nice dish and the waiter served the Parmesan cheese over the dish....on closer inspection there was half a piece of asparagus, 2 slices of courgette a few shreds of tomato SKIN and I could not even find any mushroom....all at a cost of €14 (just for the sauce), the pasta was another 6€ on top of that. A glass of Rose wine (one quarter full ) was €5.....,,what I would call a complete rip off....
The dessert ....€10 for a Tiramisu..was I dreaming ? The waiter just told us what the deserts were, had I known the price up front I think I would have skipped it anyway.....it was not good at all...needless to say the service didn't Impress me either....slow forgetful waiters, who obviously didn't like what they were doing......and it showed.