“Superb location with a view to die for”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

German first
Any
732Susan
Chester, United Kingdom
“Superb location with a view to die for”
Reviewed 4 December 2016 for a stay in July 2016

Flat was directly across the road from the beach with a perfect view of the bay of Cannes. Front row seats for the fireworks. We stayed with our two grown up daughters in July and found it fine for us all. We prefer to sleep on the large sofa bed in the living area and wake up to that amazing view. Kitchen is small but adequate. This is our second visit now to this apartment and will definitely go back.

Travelling group: Other
4 Dec 2016
thank you and when you see our new kitchen new bathroom and new toilets you will be impressed
we'll be delighted to welcome back this summer
cjc00ke
Leicester, United Kingdom
“Great apartment with wonderful view of the sea.”
Reviewed 3 December 2016 for a stay in August 2016

We have stayed in this apartment for a number of years and have booked again for next year.
The apartment has a lovely balcony which overlooks the whole of the bay. It is a nice walk along the promenade into the centre of Cannes and not far from the railway station.

4 Dec 2016
hello and thank you for coming back this summer
you will be delighted by the renovation we have achieved
cordially Nicole
Reviewed 23 June 2016 for a stay in April 2016

Liked least: Everything
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
6 Jul 2016
I agree that I messed up for the dates
I apologised and refunded the extra day
for the rest of the reviews if you look at all the other reviews it is the exception which confirms the rule (normally renters give me 4 or 5 *'s
and come back year after year
the size of the flat is 45 M2 + the loggia and you found it too smal for 2 people?
for the rest I agree that the flat needed to be refreshed so
in nov 2016 I have my team of designer- decorateur-plumber
electricien tiler and they are planning and installing a brand new kitchen,a brand new bathroom and the toilets are going to be modified so there will be plenty of space to seat and extend your
legs
I am offering you to come back in april another year free of charge to spend a week in the renovated flat
I hope you will take my offer as I always try to make my renter's stay pleasant and I was sad to hear that you had left earlier
cordially Nicole
McCarthy5...
New Providence, New Jersey
“It's all about the view”
Reviewed 31 October 2015 for a stay in October 2015

The property manager kindly waited at the building to greet us after our delayed arrival and gave us a thorough tour of the flat. So glad she pointed out the circuit breaker box, which came in handy quite soon. Epic rainfall left most of the coastal towns severely flooded and without power for days. Amazingly, our building had electricity and a working elevator in hours! With a flip of that circuit breaker, we were warming croissants in the oven for breakfast on the sunny terrace while the fancy hotels up the Boulevard were still in the dark. The apartment owner even called to check on us, which was very nice. Cafés and ATM nearby, the Croisette across the Boulevard, this apartment was a good value. Could the bathroom(s) be updated? Yes. But loved having a garage spot just a block away. Could the furnishings be a bit less college style? Yes. But the Sea view was sublime. And, it's all about the view!

Liked best: The view
Liked least: Toilet and separate shower outdated
Travelling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
1 Nov 2015
you have been a very good guest in adverses conditions

when I go to an hotel ,i always ask for a bathroom with a bath(this is what I like and I do not mind if the shower is in the bath)
some people would rather have a walk in shower but I have not the space to have both so I am keeping the bath& shower
but I understand your point of view

about the decoration again it has to be functional but I thought my art on the walls with proper lithographs and not posters would please my renters
cordially and I hope to see you on another occasion
Nicole
Petra609
Hamburg, Germany
“Beautiful view of Cannes bay, across the beach, centrally located 1 bed room apartment with a large balcony”
Reviewed 24 July 2015 for a stay in July 2015
person found this review helpful

Since 2008 we rent this apartment for our summer holidays. It offers everything we look for, the best view to a point that we eat dinner nearly every night on the large balcony watching the sun set. Conveniently one can just cross the street for an early morning swim. Located directly on the Croisette it is just a short 10-15 min walk to the central shopping area. The apartment is nicely decorated with great artwork and has all amenities incl dishwasher, laundry and dryer, flat screen TV, Air Con and Wifi. The garage availability is extremely helpful, please note that only smaller cars would fit.

Liked best: View and location
Liked least: Nothing
4 Dec 2016
you are my most regular renter and I am so pleased that every year you find yourself a little more at home in the appartement
Darine G
“Comfortable sea view apartment in great location.”
Reviewed 21 July 2015 for a stay in May 2015

We found this apartment everything it promised to be, It had everything we needed for a one week stay. Its location was ideal. Just beyond the hurly burly of central Cannes but on the Croisette and a frequent bus route beside the Hotel Martinez. Lots of restaurants nearby but the kitchen was well equipped if we wanted to eat in. The public beach is just across the road. The icing on the cake for us was the sunny terrace with its wonderful sea view-a great place to read, relax and watch the world go by.

Older travelers
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Sussex
Reviewed 24 May 2013 for a stay in April 2013

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
A romantic getaway Older travelers
24 May 2013
dear Elaine
thank you with your comments and I agree with your points
we have improved the maintenance by working with some one who is a concierge in some big hotels in Cannes
we have improved the furniture
new twins beds in the bedroom which when joints make a king size
and I am waiting for a new sofa bed which will still offer a 160 cm mattress but will be a proper confortable sofa
for the kitchen we felt that we needed a fridge freezer ,a dish washer,a washing machine ( the tumble dryer is elsewhere ) so all these equipements take space (we also have a small electric grill on the loggia )
for the noise as you said we are on la Croisette and for the children play ground may be your stay coincided with the Easter holydays (I am not sure when they were
for the toilets I agree 100% with you
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing