“Thanks Hervé at 1862! Best customer service in France!”

1862 Wines & Spirits
Ranked #4 of 40 Shopping in Cannes
More attraction details
Owner description: Amongst the oldest wine shop on the French Riviera, large choice of wine, champagne and spirits.
Wiltshire, England
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“Thanks Hervé at 1862! Best customer service in France!”
Reviewed 9 June 2011

Having read good reviews of this wonderful wine shop online, I purchased a bottle of special champagne as a surprise 40th Wedding Anniversary present for my parents.

Hervé, who processed my order, was exceptionally helpful and went completely out of his way to ensure that it arrived safely, beautifully packaged and on time. Despite a series of unexpected problems caused by me (changing the delivery date, then the address and then my parents doorbell not working), Hervé kept me up to date with progress of the delivery and was absolutely charming. Really extraordinary service - thank you!

My parents were thrilled with the champagne and I was so pleased to have chosen 1862 for their anniversary present. Highly recommended!

Visited June 2011