We stayed at the Majestic for 4 nights in the end of october 2011. I have been to Cannes several times before, but never stayed here. It´s a great hotel with great service. One of the best in Cannes, located just a few meters away from the congress hall. Expensive though. Unfortunately the room was very small and without balcony - but we did not expect more, so that was ok. But what makes this a 4 star experience instead of a 5 star is that I sent the hotel a mail with a request before arrival (twice) which the choose not to answer? Overall, a really nice hotel worth staying at if you go to Cannes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Majestic Barriere, icon of elegance and luxury, welcomes you into a world of refinement offering all the comfort of a legendary luxury hotel. The Majestic Barriere has a new look. Fully refurbished this winter, the hotel lobby and all of its rooms, suites and corridors reflect the latest trends bringing together luxury, tradition and modernity. In the near future, the Majestic 2010 will open a new wing, an extension of the existing hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Southall Travel, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelsClick and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Barriere Le Majestic Cannes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Majestic Barriere Cannes Hotel Cannes
- Majestic Barriere Hotel Cannes
- Cannes Majestic Barriere Hotel