I visited this lovely hotel for a long weekend with my husband and some friends.
From the moment we walked in it was heaven.
Rooms was perfect in condition, quiet, bed was big enough and room was nicely decorated.
I loved it, and so did my husband. And friends of us.
I have satyed in hotels with better/bigger variety of breakfast, but nothing really was missing. A big surprise was champagne.
Location of the hotel is perfect if you want to stay near the beach and Croisette ( street at the beachfront), within walking distance of the shopping areas. We had lovely time jogging at the promenade early in the morning.
As we had rented car we went Nice and Monaco.
We all have travelled numbers of times in Southern France so this was a long weekeng full of luxury and getaway without children.
I can easily think of coming back to this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Majestic Barriere, icon of elegance and luxury, welcomes you into a world of refinement offering all the comfort of a legendary luxury hotel. The Majestic Barriere has a new look. Fully refurbished this winter, the hotel lobby and all of its rooms, suites and corridors reflect the latest trends bringing together luxury, tradition and modernity. In the near future, the Majestic 2010 will open a new wing, an extension of the existing hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TravelUp, Ebookers, Priceline, Hotels.com, Nozio Netplan srl, Travel Republic (UK), Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and HRS so you can book your Hotel Barriere Le Majestic Cannes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Majestic Barriere Cannes Hotel Cannes
- Majestic Barriere Hotel Cannes
- Cannes Majestic Barriere Hotel