I absolutely loved this hotel and it's really worth the splurge!!!! The lobby area as you walk in you feel like you are in Cannes which i love! THe rooms are so clean and modern and the bathroom is just amazing!! A good bathroom is so important to me! THe location of the Hotel is perfect as you are right in the heart of the shopping area and the beach. Obviously if you can stay at the Carlton go for it, but if you can't stay there the Majestic is the second best on the strip. The restaurant inside the hotel was excellent And the Breakfast are excellent!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Majestic Barriere, icon of elegance and luxury, welcomes you into a world of refinement offering all the comfort of a legendary luxury hotel. The Majestic Barriere has a new look. Fully refurbished this winter, the hotel lobby and all of its rooms, suites and corridors reflect the latest trends bringing together luxury, tradition and modernity. In the near future, the Majestic 2010 will open a new wing, an extension of the existing hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Southall Travel, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Barriere Le Majestic Cannes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Majestic Barriere Cannes Hotel Cannes
- Majestic Barriere Hotel Cannes
- Cannes Majestic Barriere Hotel