1. Sea-view rooms have recently (last 3 years) been refurbished - modern, clean and bright light.
2. The beach area is very well maintained and service is friendly and professional.
3. The beach restaurant is also worth it, alternatively you can order to your spot on the beach.
4. Hotel staff are friendly, professional and helpful.
1. The gym is pretty jam packed with equipment on a small surface area.
2. The pool restaurant food is very average.
1. Reserve your beach spot 1 day in advance.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the exclusive Boulevard de la Croisette, overlooking the Mediterranean Sea, the Grand Hyatt Cannes Hôtel Martinez is one of the most iconic hotels on the French Riviera. Built in 1929, this legendary Art Deco hotel has 409 elegant rooms and suites, including a 1 000sqm Penthouse suite with breathtaking views over the Bay of Cannes. Renowned for its exquisite gourmet cuisine, the Grand Hyatt Cannes Hôtel Martinez boasts a variety of restaurants including the only 2-Michelin star restaurant in Cannes. During summer, the iconic Zplage private beach offers a beach club with a large pier, a bar and a restaurant. Leisure and activities include a outdoor heated swimming pool, a spa and a fitness center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Grand Hyatt Cannes Hotel Martinez reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Martinez Hotel Cannes
- Hotel Martinez Cannes