Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 August 2016 via mobile

Lady at reception was friendly and helpful

Hotel was well situated for town

Rooms spacious if not a bit dated

No complaints

Carpark was very convenient as it was beneath hotel

Check out bar terrace on 5th floor - great views at night

We didn't eat in hotel but food and setting did look very nice

We would definitely go back albeit Cannes itself was not as enjoyable as Nice by a long way

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Club M, Responsable commercial at Club Maintenon, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2016

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the great review of our hotel! We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again very soon in the Club Maintenon.

Reviewed 17 August 2016 via mobile

If you are looking for hardship you can try this one.
There is no bellman. So expect to carry all you luggages to the room. The personnel will even not propose any help.
We spent one night in the hotel and only met retired people in their late 70s.
The hotel is very close to the croisette though. For that it is very convenient.
The rooms need refurbishing and the beds are not comfortable.

BUT ... On my way from Cannes to St Tropez I discovered one the most amazing restaurants i have ever visited. It is named La Cigale and is located in Le Trays (Var). It is close to the road but is absolutely charming with amazing food and wine at very reasonable price. The staff is very friendly. The restaurant is 1 month old so I hope it will keep up the standards. I predict this to be a monument of gastronomy in the region.
A Must see before it is difficult to have a reservation.
Oh! Try a bottle of 'La Vie En Rose' and keep the bottle for your drinking water at home.

Date of stay: August 2016
Club M, Responsable commercial at Club Maintenon, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2016

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. While I wish you had a better experience.
But it's a good thing you enjoyed your stay in la Cote d'azur.
Best regards.

Reviewed 26 June 2016 via mobile

On a recent visit to Cannes, I stayed here one night. I would have happily stayed longer had I remained in the area. Short walk from the station and up a quiet street, this unassuming hotel is excellent value for money. The staff, from the word go, were pleasant and helpful. The public areas, though not over fancy, are bright and airy. The breakfast room is on the top floor, also bright and airy with a glimpse of the harbour. I think the breakfast is fairly basic but I enjoyed it.
The rooms are massive! Decorated in Provencal bright red and yellow, may be a shock to your eyes at first but don't let that put you off. It's clean and smelt fresh. All the toiletries in the bathroom looked nice too. Big balcony, should you want to sit outside. The only reasons I didn't give five stars was the lack of a kettle. I know for some it's not a big deal, and also no iron, though you can use the laundry room. There is a fridge, which is great. Also, the pillows are not comfortable. If I had to choose pillows over a kettle, I'd say pillows. Anyway, I would go back and so I recommend it.

Date of stay: June 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Guest,
We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Club Maintenon.

Regarding the kettle, we have some we put in the room on request, and for the pillows we have changed them in many rooms.

Reviewed 18 April 2016 via mobile

I loved everything in this place! Calm area, tasty breakfast, the cosy balcony in the morning ...comfortable room and large bed !! Adorable and friendly staff !! They helped us a lot and answered all our questions to make our stay in Cannes unforgettable . We enjoyed our stay and we will definitely be back again ! Highly recommended

Date of stay: August 2015
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Club M, Responsable commercial at Club Maintenon, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2016

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the great review of our hotel!
We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again very soon.
Looking forwerd to welcoming you soon.

Assistant Manager

Reviewed 22 March 2016

We host an annual event on the roof terrace of Club Maintenon, and this year was just as fantastic as the previous years. The staff at Club Maintenon are always extremely friendly and helpful and it makes for a thoroughly enjoyable event. We were posed with bad weather for our event for the first time this year, and after voicing concerns with the hotel staff they very kindly offered us exclusive use of the entire fifth floor. Thank you to everyone at Club Maintenon.

Date of stay: March 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Gemma,

Thank you very much for your nice review. As you know it is always a pleasure to welcome you with your clients for your annual luncheon.

Looking forward to welcoming you again next year.
All the best.