Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
OCTraveler777
Newport Beach, California

Class-act hotel and trustworthy management

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 8 Jul 2020
I booked this hotel with plans to stay in Cannes for one night, but on our train ride down from Lyon, there was a terrible rainstorm where our train stopped in the middle of its tracks so we got stuck at the Marseille airport with no car rentals available. Fortunately, our booking services let us know that they contacted the hotel to let them know of our situation and the hotel gave us a full refund for the stay. We are so extremely grateful for this class-act hotel who understood our circumstances. The only sad thing is that I wanted to stay at this cute hotel because I read the reviews and looked at its pictures and felt that it would be memorable to stay at this cute gem. We would like to return to Cannes and will book this hotel next time we go.
Date of stay: October 2019
    £517
    £562
0.3 miles from Hotel Le Cavendish
Beachfront
Photo de la façade de la villa à cannes
    £121
    £1,148
0.7 miles from Hotel Le Cavendish
View more hotels in Cannes
1,122 results
All reviews beach package private beach recommend le old town lovely hotel good size breakfast was delicious stayed for nights short walk to the beach the location is perfect rotunda nibbles christine seafront riviera
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 April 2020

It’s always a pleasure to return to Hotel Cavendish with its very English decor but right in the heart of Cannes ...great location as it’s close to the Croisette and the Palais des Congress. Staff are very friendly , give you great tips for restaurants , they have nice partnerships with the beach restaurants for access to a relaxing day by the beach. The evening open bar is another highlight . Rooms are very comfortable and the stay is good value for money.

Date of stay: November 2019
Reviewed 4 April 2020

After researching for an extended period of time, I had made a 5-night reservation in January for an anniversary trip in June, hoping for a uniquely special venue. I was initially contacted by them on March 9 regarding my "non-refundable" ticket to let me know that they had unilaterally kicked me and my wife out of the room that we had already paid them for. THEY KICKED US OUT 3 months ahead of our reservation in order to accommodate another conference, even though WE HAD ALREADY PAID THEM. When I followed up to confirm that I understood them correctly, they refused to respond. Then when Expedia let me know on March 31 that there was a message from them, I was informed that I no longer had their original refund offer, but that they had arranged for a credit to stay in their hotel at some point in the next 18 months, and that because I had "declined their refund offer," (which I had not done), that was all they were going to offer. As of 4/4, I still have heard nothing else back from Cavendish Hotel. So even though I have no desire to go back, and especially no inclination to go back to a hotel that placed a conference ahead of serving their clients who had already paid them, that's my only option provided by them to obtain any value for the $1200 that we paid them to get summarily booted out of their hotel -- all because of our audacity of tying up a room that they wanted to use for conference attendees instead. So since it was "non-refundable," apparently they believe that they don't have to pay us back for any reason, even though they are the party that unilaterally broke the agreement. This is absolutely abysmal service, and they seem baffled that my wife and I wouldn't want to make a special trip back to France to a hotel that didn't seem to feel like we were clients as desirable as their conference attendees, but still felt entitled to retain what we had paid them. Our advice: stay somewhere else.

Date of stay: March 2020
7  Thank JeffH522
Cavendish11, Propriétaire at Hotel Le Cavendish, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2020

Dear ,

We never kicked you out but offered a change of dates as on March 9th, we had a major event supposed to take place end March in Cannes postponed beginning June. You refused so we kept your booking as it was knowing the sanitary situation in Europe was changing from a day to another one so badly. Then we had to close all hotels in Cannes on March 13th by governement decision . After that, we reverted to you with the "French Governement Ordonnance March 25th" allowing us to change reservations into vouchers valid on 18 months .

Just to make sure : you are giving us a bad comment just because we apply the law in France giving us the opportunity to provide a 18 months voucher in partnership with Expedia ? You certainly have heard about the Covd 19 situation all over the world don't you ?

As soon as you will be able to travel, I will be delighted to welcome you and you will then be in a position to write a real comment on my hotel.

Stay safe

Christine WELTER
Owner

Reviewed 8 January 2020

I booked this hotel last minute in Cannes. It's a a very cute little hotel. Well located and very easy to walk to most places. Also easy to reach the bus station. The room was clean but quite small. The bathroom was also very tiny. It is pricey for a small room but Cannes tends to be expensive.

Date of stay: August 2019
5  Thank DayTrip55611074428
Reviewed 8 January 2020

I had read the reviews, and thought this sounds really good, I wasn't let down.
From the moment we arrived, the staff were amazing & very helpful.
The breakfast is good, all you need to get you ready for the day, & the evening drinks to socialise with your fellow stayers is just as great.
If you manage to book yourself a room for your short stay here, your lucky...
Your in good hands. The room we had was great with a very large double bed.
Thank you to all the staff especially Raouf, for a wonderful stay, it made our long weekend an unforgettable adventure.
NOTE: After reading some reviews, This is not the HILTON, but that is exactly why we stayed here, boutique & Wonderfully different.

Room tip: Suites are obviously better, i did not get a chance to look round all the rooms!
Date of stay: October 2019
Reviewed 23 December 2019 via mobile

This was my 6th time visit to Cannes. I have experience to stay at some luxury hotels like InterContinental Carlton in Cannes. This wonderful Hotel conveniently situated near to all the wonderfull attractions that Cannes has to offer. Arriving by T.G.V from Marseille, it is literally a 5 minute walk from the Cannes Station. Around the hotel, many restaurants and shops. It is in the central location close to the beach and Promenade de la Croisette and Palais des Festivals. All staffs were so kind and they had hospitality. I enjoyed good breakfast with various kinds of tea at the nice interior restaurant. Thanks for all staffs and see you again next year. I would like to stay at the room with bathtub for my next staying at Cavendish hotel in Cannes. Good hotel.

Date of stay: December 2019