Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
HELEN H
Nice, France

Wonderful mother & daughter day

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 9 Feb 2024via mobile
This was a birthday treat for my daughter we had a duo massage with Gustavine and Alicia .
Gustavine did me the perfect massage as I had requested one for lymphatic drainage. And my daughter asked for a gentle massage with Alicia both were absolutely professional and we both enjoyed the massage.

The swimming pool was nice and clean could have been a little bit warmer for me.

The Jacuzzi has a beautiful view to the sea .

Everywhere was clean and tidy. The staff were very friendly and polite .

After we had a lovely lunch
We will definitely be returning.
Date of stay: February 2024
Room Tip: Parking is opposite the Hilton . Definitely avoid the Boat show or the film festival unless...
Trip type: Travelled with family
Photo de la façade de la villa à cannes
£122
0.8 miles from Canopy By Hilton Cannes
    £176
1.2 miles from Canopy By Hilton Cannes
View more hotels in Cannes
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 January 2024

A wonderful spa experience for a few hours out of season. What a lovely treat.
Many thanks to Phisamai who is a very talented masseuse and facialist.
I look forward to going back and would really recommend the spa, hotel and coffee shop area too

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 January 2024

Amazing Balinese massage by Deborah. She was super nice and kind and massage was amazing it helped me a lot as I woke up with my neck half blocked. Thank you so much for your kindness and amazing massage. Super happy and grateful. Looking forward to visit again.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Delphine Descamps, Service clients/Réception at Canopy By Hilton Cannes, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2024

Dear customer,

A huge thank you for your warm comment which delighted our entire spa team and in particular our dedicated Deborah.
We have not failed to pass on your comment to our enthusiastic Deborah.

It's true that we are fortunate to have professionals on our team who are committed to offering the very best to our customers.
We're also very happy to hear that she was able to relieve your pain thanks to her massage skills.

We hope you also enjoyed our heated pool and outdoor jacuzzi overlooking the Mediterranean.

We look forward to welcoming you for another moment of relaxation and well-being under the radiant sun of Cannes and the vibrant light of the Canopy.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 7 January 2024 via mobile

Excellent therapist (Gregory) who listened to my needs, he had a great pressure and was very attentive to the specifics I requested. Also, a warm and friendly welcome by the receptionists. The slot was booked on the day for the day and was the perfect end to my day.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 25 December 2023

Very nicely weclomed,we were carefuly treated and then walked to the end. Massage by Gregory was brilliant with a proper level of interaction and listening whenever needed.it is to be recomended as a place to visit and relax

Date of stay: December 2023
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 5 December 2023

As a frequent traveller I am relatively critical about hotels. But this new 4 star Canopy hotel was great. I write by purpose 4 star, as that is what you should expect from this hotel: Staff is great, but yes sometimes it could be more efficient, but that's also the charm of this hotel. It didn't bother me.

Rooms are great. A fresh new design, different than the standard. We had a nice balcony with sea view. Temperature control in the room works great, which for me is absolutely important. First night we didn't get it cold. When we asked next morning they informed me that they had to switch something, as the cooling standard is shut off in the winter. Within 5 minutes someone showed up in my room and yes, we could cool the room down.

Location is great. At the corner of the harbour and the sea front, 10 minutes walk from Le Palais. Breakfast at the roof top is good, food quality could be a bit better, but he, freshly made omelettes! A big plus.

I absolutely recommend this hotel is you are looking for a comfortable, modern designed hotel with friendly staff

Date of stay: November 2023