Lowest prices for your stay
£237
Priceline
Go to your Happy Price
janiceandbryn
Willerby, United Kingdom

Sunshine and Luxury

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 4 weeks agovia mobile
A fantastic addition to Hilton hotels in France. The staff are young and enthusiastic and Camilla is a real star who makes everyone feel special. Our king deluxe room offered a fantastic view of the marina and sea and we never tired of seeing it when we woke up in the morning. The room itself was very well equipped and quite spacious. Everything was spotlessly clean and housekeeping was excellent. As Hilton diamond members we were given complimentary breakfast. The breakfast team were amazing and the extensive buffet set us up for the day. At €35 though it seemed a bit steep if we had had to pay for it. For this standard and price of hotel we think the rooms should have a smart TV and guests should have free access to the pool.
Cannes seems to be one big building site and the area directly in front of the hotel is no exception. Extensive and noisy engineering works are taking place for the next 2 or 3 years and at times they are very loud.
Would we come here again? Definitely. A little bit of luxury and sunshine cannot be beaten!
Date of stay: April 2024
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Responded 4 weeks ago
Dear Sir and Madam,

What a pleasure to read your comment! We are absolutely delighted to have been able to transform your experience!

Our entire team was delighted to welcome you, and personally, I was delighted to be able to take care of you during this time. Nothing makes me happier than to know that I was able to contribute to making your experience special.

I must confess that this morning, as I made my way to breakfast, I felt a certain sadness when I realized that you weren't there. I'm already missing your smile and our morning chats with your charming English accent!

But I know you'll be back to visit us in October :) !

In the meantime, I wish you a wonderful trip to discover our beautiful France.

If you're planning your next trip, don't hesitate to contact me - experience@canopycannes.com- I'll be happy to make your next stay even more better, beetwen sunshine and luxury!

A très bientôt !
£94
  • Algotels
0.6 miles from Canopy By Hilton Cannes
Bar/Lounge
Photo de la façade de la villa à cannes
£108
0.8 miles from Canopy By Hilton Cannes
    £57
0.5 miles from Canopy By Hilton Cannes
View more hotels in Cannes
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 March 2024

The hotel is typical Hilton business hotel with nice spa and pool: very good massage by Deborah . I would recommend and will come back for my next visit in Cannes. I would suggest to check the serving temperature of food offered during breakfast on the top floor restaurant. Very beautiful views from up there .

Date of stay: March 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Camille Vanlerberghe, Service clients/Réception at Canopy By Hilton Cannes, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2024

Dear Mario,

A huge thank you for your comment !

We are delighted to hear that you were able to enjoy the Spa and an excellent massage thanks to the expert hands of déborah, our practitioner. There's nothing better than a good massage and a moment of well-being after a long day's work, isn't it?

Be sure we have already passed on your comment to the concerned department. Thanks to your feedback, we can improve every day ! Thank you !

We look forward to seeing you in the radiant sunshine of Cannes and the vibrant light of the Canopy by Hilton !

With enthusiasm,

Reviewed 17 February 2024

Amazing massage experience! Felt relaxed after … thank you Erica and the spa team. The Spa had great facilities and good refreshments. Great place to relax and chill . The spa team was accommodating and felt valued! Pool area amazing and looking forward to my next visit .

Date of stay: February 2024
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 February 2024

Perfect spa with girlfriend with massage experience. We had a nice two nice massagists Gregory and Gustavine who made the atmosphere super relaxing and gave us beautiful massage. The indoor/outdoor pool and jacuzzi with the view on the sea completed excellent experience.

Date of stay: October 2023
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 February 2024 via mobile

This was a birthday treat for my daughter we had a duo massage with Gustavine and Alicia .
Gustavine did me the perfect massage as I had requested one for lymphatic drainage. And my daughter asked for a gentle massage with Alicia both were absolutely professional and we both enjoyed the massage.

The swimming pool was nice and clean could have been a little bit warmer for me.

The Jacuzzi has a beautiful view to the sea .

Everywhere was clean and tidy. The staff were very friendly and polite .

After we had a lovely lunch
We will definitely be returning.

Room tip: Parking is opposite the Hilton . Definitely avoid the Boat show or the film festival unless you’re staying at the Hotel. We didn’t get to
Date of stay: February 2024
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 30 January 2024

A wonderful spa experience for a few hours out of season. What a lovely treat.
Many thanks to Phisamai who is a very talented masseuse and facialist.
I look forward to going back and would really recommend the spa, hotel and coffee shop area too

Date of stay: January 2024