“Tempting”
Review of 3.14 Hotel

3.14 Hotel
Ranked #75 of 126 Hotels in Cannes
Reviewed 11 July 2012

Loved every thing about it ..it was just lovely sexy glamorous the food was yummy the staff were lovely i loved the spa and salon plus the pool was not bad cozy boutique hotel i will defenatly go there again

• Stayed: August 2011

Reviewed 1 July 2012

The best Hotel , The stuff is so friendlly and the best , The best pool parties in cannes , the best location it's the center of every things ;)

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed 18 June 2012

I had one day and night at this hotel with my wife and some other couples. The hotel itself is nice and the roof terrace is fantastic. It is located in the second row from the Croisette, but has still a nice sea view from the terrace and is far calmer than some of those in the first row.

However we experienced such lack of service at departure that we cannot imagine to come back.

We all had to be in Juan-les-Pins at a certain time some hours after checking out. The luggage was stored at the hotel.

After having to wait quite some time for the Concierge to show up, he came to unlock our luggage and was asked to order a taxi, for the six of us and quite some luggage He managed to order two ordinary taxies. A maxi taxi was out of his range. The taxies never showed up and the concierge was gone. After waiting for some 20-30 minutes he finely returns, and answered rather calm, that the missing taxi might or might not arrive – since it is a short distance. He would not give us any more help. We were late, and I went to the Croisette myself and managed to get a maxi taxi in 3.14 minutes.

When waiting, one in our party asked the reception to look for a dress and another piece of clothing that she had discovered was left in the room, when checking out some hours earlier. The answer was that there was nothing left in the room – as simply as that. We know it was left there 3.14 hours earlier.

We were late for the party, stressed and not very happy. It is hardly not more 3.14% possibility that we would stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank stein ove s g
Reviewed 14 May 2012

I just stayed for one night,Saturday before the Film Festival and got a room for around €100. The staff were friendly and the room was modern and well equipped with good internet. Breakfast was €25 extra but very nice. This hotel is so handy for all the action on the the Croisette as it is just up the street next to the Carlton.I did not sample all the facilities but the common areas are very trendy and quirky and all the floors have a different theme. I was on OCEAN. The AC could have been more efficient but i think this was a bargain for the money.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 8 February 2012

Not the worst hotel in Cannes and it's never going to be the best. But it's clean, fairly priced for Cannes and amenities are adequate. Slightly tired looking but good enough for a short stay. Staff were excellent. Have read previous reviews and they do not correspond with my experience. Staff were first class.

• Stayed: February 2012
1  Thank RajeevD
Reviewed 1 February 2012

In 30 years of travelling this is possibly the worst hotel I've ever stayed in. The staff are surly and rude and consider themselves way above serving you and the dim lighting serves mainly to disguise the grubby state of the decor. The Breakfast was good though!

Quick bullet points of the issues:
• 2 people for 4 days and they miscalculated the bill by €1400 (yes, €1400!)
• water went off twice during my stay
• staff were incredibly rude
• I booked a superior double and when I arrived was told that there were no doubles and I would have to stay in a twin. Not a big deal but then I was told I would have to move rooms after the first night. When I complained the guy looked me right in the eye and said "what do you want me to do?" (Care, maybe??)
• several times I stood waiting whilst staff stood chatting and ignoring me (actually apart from older chap who was a waiter in the breakfast room who was quite good)
• I ordered room service on the 30th January and I'm still waiting for it

And so it goes on. To sum up, this place has tried to position itself as a trendy, off the wall, bohemian hotel but unfortunately the staff feel they are so trendy, off the wall and bohemian that they shouldn't be interrupted by irksome guests who would like something so mundane as a coffee.

• Stayed: January 2012
3  Thank Johnnythirkell
Reviewed 22 December 2011

The design and concept of the hotel is good, but the rooms are small and very dark (depends on which floor you are), also the corridors needs more lighting and brightness. The breakfast is very average with limited choices, internet is free but the speed is a issue. The staff is helpful , specially the person at concierge by the name “Halem” .

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business