See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 16 December 2012

Hotel Alnea has been really nice and cosy for an overseas traveller. Cedric and Nomie are both very helpful and friendly, they go out of the way to help if required.

Great location to be in the city centre, makes everything really convenient.

Stayed: December 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 November 2012

My colleague and I were on a business trip for 3 nights. Alnea is ideally situated in the middle of the shopping area of Cannes and close to the station. The staff couldn't have been more helpful, looking up train times to Monaco for us. The rooms were comfortable, quiet and had everything needed. Highly recommend this hotel as a base to explore Cannes and the Riviera!

Room Tip: If you are wanting to sleep in maybe ask for a room away from the breakfast area.
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 November 2012

The best thing about this hotel is the location! I loved that I could walk outside of the door and be right in the heart of it all. The staff was very accomodating and helpful. Some understood English very well and were patient when trying to explain things in English/broken French. The only cons I would say are the stairs (no lift) and the teeny-tiny bathrooms-we made it work. Other than that I felt very comfortable and safe in the hotel. To get into the hotel you have to be buzzed in by the staff or use your entry code on the keypad outside. Another plus is the self-controlled AC unit in each room (very nice and not always provided). They also have this cool 'Honesty Bar' where you write down drinks/snacks that you take from the kitchen and pay when you check out. They just ask you verbally and don't check with the log. I liked that they trusted the patrons with this and it gave me a very good feeling about this place. Some establishments are very strict and accusatory and I think that gives patrons a bad view of how they do business. Anyway, I would definitely visit this hotel again in the future for my Cannes travels. Keep up the good work Hotel Alnea.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 October 2012

The location is great for walking around the heart of the city and seeing all the sites. The staff were delightful and very helpful in orienting us to the city, recommending restaurants and answering all our questions. They made us feel instantly at home. The rooms are small, but the beds are very comfortable. The bathroom is very small - not much leg room for the toilet, the sink is very high, but the shower is excellent. The street is very narrow, and it was difficult to unload the car with traffic behind, but parking garages were close and after some manoeuvring around the old town, we were able to get rid of it. All in all, a great plae, and I would return.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 September 2012

I really have to talk about the location, just incredibly amazing. It was just perfect so close to everything , only 5minutes walk from the beach and only 3minutes walk from the train station, seriously I couldn't ask for a better location.
Amazing and super friendly staff, a little shout out at Julien ! You were amazing thanks for making my stay a little more perfect. The owners were so helpful. Thank you guys !
The room was small, but that's just the average size for France. I didn't really care about the room that much because I spent most of my time outside, enjoying the little cafés and the beaches.
You pay so little for what it's worth. Very affordable rates.
I highly recommend this little gem.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends