“Perfect, as usual”
Review of Hotel Alnea

Hotel Alnea
Ranked #43 of 126 Hotels in Cannes
Reviewed 21 July 2014

What friendly,uncomplicated, genuine service.
I found this hotel by chance over the Internet 3 years ago. My fourth visit this year.
Clean rooms, central location and top friendly service.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo

Reviewed 8 July 2014

The hotel is bien situe, pres de la gare avec un acceuil exceptionel. Being a visitor from the US, please allow me to express my view in English. The hotel is excellent and the owners and staffs are pretty nice and accommodating. They are knowledgeable about the local area and have excellent advice for the local activities. The location is excellent with the proximity to the train station, close by grocery stores (for bottle water and snacks), and easy walking distance to luxury stores just down the street, and easy walking distance to the port, the Palais, and to the beach. It is also close to the open air farmer market. Overall, I was very pleased with my stay and would definitely go back should I ever visit Cannes again in the near future. My rating of "Tres Bien" instead of "Excellent" has to do more with my experience in Cannes rather than with my experience at the hotel. Cannes is a very beautiful city and had I not gotten sick from my trip to Avignon (last stop before stopping in Cannes), I would have enjoyed it more. Also being sick for some of my stays in Cannes (carried over from Avignon) prevented me from exploring other places I planned to visit. Otherwise, my visit would have been excellent.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank N. N
Reviewed 15 June 2014

This hotel would have been perfect had it not been for the building going on below our room.the staff were very helpful with anything we needed and gave us a list of things to do on our holiday.room is small as is the shower but you expect all this for 2star hotel.i would stay here again but maybe after they finish building.thanks to the girl who checked us in she set us up for the week and everything we done.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 February 2014

Hotel Alnea is a small hotel very close to the Palais des Festivals in the heart of Cannes.

The hotel is run by a couple who takes care of everything. Rooms are clean, bathroom is ok (they don´t offer fruits) and the price is excellent, compared to other hotels in the region.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 January 2014

My wife and I stayed here for our honeymoon. The hotel was a great value clean and has great staff plus perfectly located within walking distance of the best parts of Cannes. If you are looking for a way see the the famous Cannes without breaking the bank hotel Alnea is it!

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed 16 December 2013

The Hotel Alnea is one of the friendliest hotels I have stayed in. The location was perfect and the staff couldn't have been more helpful. I would thoroughly recommend this hotel to anyone who wishes to stay in Cannes, close to the sea front and main shopping areas. Excellent value for money!!! Looking forward to my next stay already!

Katie

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 December 2013

I have stayed at Hotel Alnea almost every December for 8 years and its the absolute best location in Cannes. Minutes from the Croisette and an early morning swim, all the shops are nearby and the old town is 10 minutes walk. Also the airport bus from Nice stops 100 metres away. Really lovely hotel for business [especially if you are attending an event at the Palais] or for pleasure. Great value and very clean - not huge rooms but then you will be out all the time anyway! This is Cannes after all..

Room Tip: rooms at the back of the building are quieter