All reviews air conditioning bed was comfortable clean rooms rue d'antibes curtains
Reviewed 2 August 2014

Hotel Alnea is a little hotel running by a family. We stayed only one night, but feeling very welcome and comfortable ! We arrived late at night, the receptionist even helped us to book a table for the dinner , and the dinner was amazing ! And she told us what to do, what to see in Cannes, we have a whole picture of Cannes. All the staff there has very good smile and can speak English ! The room was small, but the basic thing included. The bed is comfortable , the shower is good ! The location is really good , only 5 minutes to the main street and the restaurants . Recommend !!!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 July 2014

What friendly,uncomplicated, genuine service.
I found this hotel by chance over the Internet 3 years ago. My fourth visit this year.
Clean rooms, central location and top friendly service.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 8 July 2014

The hotel is bien situe, pres de la gare avec un acceuil exceptionel. Being a visitor from the US, please allow me to express my view in English. The hotel is excellent and the owners and staffs are pretty nice and accommodating. They are knowledgeable about the local area and have excellent advice for the local activities. The location is excellent with the proximity to the train station, close by grocery stores (for bottle water and snacks), and easy walking distance to luxury stores just down the street, and easy walking distance to the port, the Palais, and to the beach. It is also close to the open air farmer market. Overall, I was very pleased with my stay and would definitely go back should I ever visit Cannes again in the near future. My rating of "Tres Bien" instead of "Excellent" has to do more with my experience in Cannes rather than with my experience at the hotel. Cannes is a very beautiful city and had I not gotten sick from my trip to Avignon (last stop before stopping in Cannes), I would have enjoyed it more. Also being sick for some of my stays in Cannes (carried over from Avignon) prevented me from exploring other places I planned to visit. Otherwise, my visit would have been excellent.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank N. N
Reviewed 15 June 2014

This hotel would have been perfect had it not been for the building going on below our room.the staff were very helpful with anything we needed and gave us a list of things to do on our holiday.room is small as is the shower but you expect all this for 2star hotel.i would stay here again but maybe after they finish building.thanks to the girl who checked us in she set us up for the week and everything we done.

Date of stay: June 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 February 2014

Hotel Alnea is a small hotel very close to the Palais des Festivals in the heart of Cannes.

The hotel is run by a couple who takes care of everything. Rooms are clean, bathroom is ok (they don´t offer fruits) and the price is excellent, compared to other hotels in the region.

Date of stay: February 2014