All reviewsrooms are smallbed was comfortablerue d'antibesperfect locationcurtains
Reviewed 11 March 2017

This hotel has the perfect location and it is clean and comfortable. Noémie and Cédric are very accommodating and super welcoming. The decor is chic and modern. Everything is brand new. The bed was comfortable and Noémie gave us extra pillows. The room was small but who needs more? The bathroom was small yet it had the best shower we had on this visit. The neighborhood was adorable and neighboring shops were wonderful. The room was not expensive- frankly it was better than some 3 star hotels we stayed in! There is a breakfast room where guests can make tea, and keep food in the fridge. Will come back ASAP! Merci!

Room Tip: First floor is right near the breakfast room.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
DirectionCannes06, Propriétaire at Hotel Alnea, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2017

Dear Mrs Ebest21,

We would like to thank you very much for your so kind comment regarding your recent visit at the Hotel Alnea Cannes
It was a real pleasure to read that you fully enjoyed your trip in Cannes and all the services we offered to make your stay memorable.

We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you again soon.

Enjoy the rest of your trip and say hello to your daughter for us.

Best regards,

Noémie & Cédric

Reviewed 6 August 2016 via mobile

Location is great. The staff is extremely helpful and nice. Our room was very small but functional. If you stay for a couple of days, it's perfect; for a longer stay it might start to feel too small. The parking Ferrage (or Perrage?) is very close to The hotel (it's 18 euro sa day; considering how ridicously expensive everything is in Cannes, The price for parking is not too bad!)

Stayed: August 2016
Reviewed 22 July 2016

The staff at this hotel was exceptional! I felt like a valued guest from the moment I arrived. Spotlessly clean when I arrived, and perfectly maintained for the entire 2 week stay. Location was excellent. Approximately 3 blocks from one of the casinos, 2 blocks from the train station, and 4 blocks from the beach. Surrounded by an extensive array of shopping and eating experiences. The staff provided suggestions and discounts for many of the activities in the area. Free and strong WiFi. A/C performed flawlessly. In room safe helpful, but, I never felt insecure at all. Outstanding value for money.

Room Tip: I chose a small single room for the lower rate. But, if you are a bit "rotund" you will want a larger room for a couple dollars more.
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 March 2016

Hotel Alnea is perfect for stays in Cannes. It’s directly in the centre of Cannes. The Palais des Festivals is only a 5 minute walk away (down two short blocks and across the road). The rooms might be a little small, but so is the price in comparison to other places. So it’s perfect for the budget aware traveller. Yet the rooms are exceptionally clean and everything is fresh. They have good aircon, a TV with 20 channels, a super comfy bed with fresh sheets daily and double glazed windows to keep out the noise of a bustling city.

The hotel is situated on the top end of a small road, so there is not much (fast) traffic going past. It’s close to the railway station as well. The trains are actually underground in Cannes, so you never ever hear them at all. But if you do arrive by train, the hotel is just diagonally across the road and then down a little path. I arrived by bus from Nice, and even though I didn’t take a map, I found the hotel quickly because of its central location. You can’t miss it if you head towards ‘the middle’.

The hotel uses a code entry system for the main door, which I found very practical. You can come back to the Hotel at any time of the night, without disturbing anyone, and it feels like it’s your home from home. The reception is staffed during the day, and everyone is so friendly and helpful. When I arrived, they helped me carry my luggage up the stairs, gave me a map and pointed out all the best/cheapest places to eat, which was very handy.

I hope that when I go back to Cannes I will be able to stay there again. It was a great place and writing this, I wish I was still there :)

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business
DirectionCannes06, Propriétaire at Hotel Alnea, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2016

Dear VibratoVivace,

Thank you for spending some time to write such a long and kind comment.
We are delighted to read that you have enjoyed your stay with us .
As a little family owned hotel, our goal is to make each guest have a great stay and feel at 'home'.
Your wonderful encouragement are very important for us.

We truly hope to see you back in Cannes not in a too distant future!

Yours sincerely,

Noémie & Cédric Dewavrin
Hotel Alnea Cannes

Reviewed 27 December 2015 via mobile

If expense management is a priority for you, like it was for me on a recent business trip, Hotel Alnea is a great option to be centrally located in Cannes. Positioned on a charming inner-city street amongst great shopping and restaurants, Hotel Alnea is a tiny 2 star property that offers clean rooms, friendly management and a great croissant for breakfast. It's simple and sweet (not the croissant, although a chocolate option was offered - the accommodation!!) Definitely recommended if you want to drop in to Cannes without making a splash on the hi-so scene. By the way, la Croisette is just 3 minutes walk!

Stayed: December 2015, travelled on business
DirectionCannes06, Propriétaire at Hotel Alnea, responded to this reviewResponded 21 January 2016

Dear thelanddownunder,

What a great pleasure to read your kind remarks regarding our hotel and services.
Our great location in Cannes center, makes everything easier during your stay: you can walk to the Palais des Festivals or the beaches of the Croisette just down the street. We love to give our good tips regarding restaurants, touristic visits and more generaly to help you to have a great time while you are staying with us.

Hope to see you again when you will be coming back in Cannes.

Best regards,